7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
I was saying it too that Thurman's style would give Spence alot of problems. And what we saw last night just reaffirms that belief, because Bud and Keith have some similarities stylistically. It's funny because Errol was so adamant about not fighting Keith, yet fighting him would have actually prepared him better for Bud :manny:
My bad bro & yeah! You too were with us on that years ago! You saw how flustered he looked when those hard counters were flying back & landing on him? I believe Thurman would've stopped him in a little more competitive fight. Those defensive holes were always there to be exploited

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Talking Keith Thurman in 2023 is nuts, man been out the ring consistently since BEFORE the pandemic. Bud would murder him, only matchup stylistically there at 147 for bud is boots, and that may be too early for boots. Boots have to clean up his defense a bit.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
The amount of times bud legitimately staggered Spence with the jab was crazy. Bud needs to stick with that power jab from now on. He said they specifically trained for it cause they knew Spence was so durable.

"We practiced that. Normally in camp we do a flick and jab. But we knew that wasn’t going to work with Errol Spence because he’s durable, he’s strong. So we had to practice a strong firm jab. The jab hit him and stopped him in his tracks," Crawford said.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps

richard-pryor-nope.gif

Dude on another level

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

Once tyranny starts, tyranny doesn't stop
Daps
Yeah he was overextended or slow pretty much all night. The first KD like you said was more of a flash kd where he was damn near off his feet already.
I'm still in disbelief....

I gave Crawford his props, but man, something was definitely off about Spence. I don't know what it is. Maybe history will tell. All I know is that shyt was TOO EASY and it looked like a sparring match out there.

I know Crawford fans will gloat or say I'm being sore loser, but even in their hearts, they know something wasn't right about Spence tonight.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL

Nah bruh much respect to you. You nailed it on the head how Canelo would beat GGG in the 2nd fight even after admitting that Canelo didnt look great in fight 1 but you saw things he would do better in fight 2 and that GGG had nothing new to show Canelo. Same with the fight last night.

You’ve ALWAYS acknowledged that Spence is GREAT in his own right but his flaws were ALL WRONG and tailor made to be exposed by Crawford and it was.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
The amount of times bud legitimately staggered Spence with the jab was crazy. Bud needs to stick with that power jab from now on. He said they specifically trained for it cause they knew Spence was so durable.

"We practiced that. Normally in camp we do a flick and jab. But we knew that wasn’t going to work with Errol Spence because he’s durable, he’s strong. So we had to practice a strong firm jab. The jab hit him and stopped him in his tracks," Crawford said.

That jab was lifting Errol Spence off his feet :wow:

Bop Gun

Turn Me Loose, We Shall Overcome
Daps
Reppin
210 via 201
@newarkhiphop Crawford fought an amazing fight. It was tough seeing Spence get dominated like that, and the ref did the right thing stopping the fight, he saved Errol from taking on any further unnecessary damage.

Did not expect this at all. I hate to say it but the outcome will probably be the same even if the rematch is at 154, Crawford's jab is just explosive and honestly he is physically stronger too, and an amazing counter puncher.

I thought Spence was gonna bully him like he usually does his opponents, but in the 1st Round the announcer alluded to how strong Crawford was, when he said look how easily Bud pushed Errol back with just one hand when Spence was closing in on him.

Crawford was never in trouble in this fight. He neutralized Errol's jab, his body work, and made him pay every time he threw that overhand left. Easily Crawford's best fight, and the irony is I'm a huge Shakur Stevenson fan, but it never dawned on me how influential Bud is to Shakur and his boxing career.

Errol Spence Jr. has some soul searching to do. This was a career-ending kind of fight.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island

hopefully now dummies stop talking about how many burgers and cheetos Bomac eats and give him props for his training ability
Bud is obviously levels above Spence but the quality of Bomac game plan and lack of gameplan or adjustments from Derrick James was glaring in the fight

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I wanna say @((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL said it some time ago that Spence and GGG were the same fighters and last night it was never more apparent that was/is the case. Take away their jab and they’re neutralized and they both have issues against someone who can counter punch
You said Spence had GGG chin..and I told you that wasn't the case....well :pachaha: