7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
As iconic as the performance was for bud. I'll never forget the image of Spence pushing forward while his whole face looked like one of them killer clowns from outer space. I already has the utmost respect for Spence but this made me respect him even more. Dudes heart can never be questioned. Most guys woulda folded after 3 rounds. Spence had nothing left and he was just going off pure courage at that point.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
You haven’t been paying attention

Thank you

All these comments I'm seeing.. "This is the best Terence Crawford I've ever seen tonight"

Nah that is what you call half back-tracking. Just say you were never paying attention to his greatness, didn't realize he made great fighters look ordinary, and now you got egg on your face

Daps
Reppin
Baton Rouge, LA
Good shyt. Basically saying that since Spence sets up so much of his body work off the jab that if you take away the job it'll limit his options. Dead on point too about once Spence got dropped he started loading up on shots more making it easy for Crawford to pick him off with the counters since Spence would dip a little before throwing the big shots.
Yup, and after the knockdown he came in hot. Once they started sitting on the counter jabs making them power and beating him to the jab, wow. Masterclass gameplan and the execution was flawless. Spence was lost in there. I'm surprised his team didn't try to change things up. I thought Spence would try to slow it down a bit and use a higher guard, but idk.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yup, and after the knockdown he came in hot. Once they started sitting on the counter jabs making them power and beating him to the jab, wow. Masterclass gameplan and the execution was flawless. Spence was lost in there. I'm surprised his team didn't try to change things up. I thought Spence would try to slow it down a bit and use a higher guard, but idk.
They are no adjustments for Spence, he fights one way and it’s worked until now. It was sad seeing him get roughed up like this.

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
Spence needs to take a long break. I'm also waiting on stories to start leaking on what was up with how he looked pre-fight. He looked spaced the fukk out. Was it nerves or something else. How bad did that second car wreck fukk him up. Definitely should've took a tune up fight even though the Bud we see tonight would still dominate no matter what.

I really don’t wanna take anything away from buds performance, he is clearly the better fighter.

Yeah he def looked like he was high as shyt or something before the fight. Spence looked slow, weak, and his punch resistance was horrible.

bad car wrecks, killing your self to make weight, and his Life style outside the ring clearly caught up with him.

That being said, I feel that version we seen of bud last night is not beatable on that night. He clearly took his game to a whole new level at 36.