7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
I'm expecting the best version of bud on Saturday night. And the best version of bud beats Errol clearly. Spence will make it tough for a few rounds but once bud starts timing him it's gonna get dangerous for errol

#fishfry

KO9

As a boxing fan, there's no better feeling than tootin your own horn :wow:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
No. Errol drop his hands too much to load up on his shots when he fighting on the outside. And Bud counters too fast and too hard.
Yup. I saw him do that a few times in the first and early second that immediately made me think he was about to take the L. I was sure they were going to tighten that up before this fight. He was doing that in the Ugas match too. Knew he was ripe for the counter punch right then and that if he's already making that mistake in the first round it's going to be a long night.
Yup.. i don't understand why anyone is hating on Spence. (regardless of who you picked to win) He did NOT want to lose that fight, and he was NOT switching up his style or backing up for anyone. Kept coming forward and went out on his shield.

If you're a real boxing fan you can only respect that.

Only thing I don’t like is how after one loss people act like Spence is trash and always was trash :comeon:

He was beat by a better boxer who was better prepared. That’s usually going to end up being lopsided.

But to come in here talking like Spence has always had bad movement, weak fundamentals, and shyt like that is lame. Dude been getting it in for almost a decade. Last night just wasn’t his night. It happens
Yup my least favorite part of boxing fans and sports fans in general. Can't just be happy their guy won and instead have to start shytting on the loser. Especially in this case when Spence and Crawford both went out of their way to make this fight happen in the first place and exude exactly the type of spirit we want out of our boxers.

Last edited:

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
As a boxing fan, there's no better feeling than tootin your own horn :wow:
This is what makes boxing fans the worst m

Just sit down, shut up and watch the event. If you’re not in the ring or putting money down on the fight then stop trying to live vicariously through athletes. Just appreciate the sport and stop using it as an identity crutch to assert yourself

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Still remember
Only thing I don’t like is how after one loss people act like Spence is trash and always was trash :comeon:

He was beat by a better boxer who was better prepared. That’s usually going to end up being lopsided.

But to come in here talking like Spence has always had bad movement, weak fundamentals, and shyt like that is lame. Dude been getting it in for almost a decade. Last night just wasn’t his night. It happens
His resume is very solid beat some good names..
Has better opponents or similar to Crawford!
But he met the true and living number 1!!!

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
:what: @LauderdaleBoss don't fukk with Spence like that,

Dude been on ignore for years due to having horrible boxing takes. I honestly don't give a fukk what he has to say. :mjlol:

Just cuz I criticized Bud, don't make me a Spence fan. I done critiqued that nikka Spence hard too. :hhh:

It's always been #Thurminators over here. :ohlawd:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
This is what makes boxing fans the worst m

Just sit down, shut up and watch the event. If you’re not in the ring or putting money down on the fight then stop trying to live vicariously through athletes. Just appreciate the sport and stop using it as an identity crutch to assert yourself
Man shut up:childplease:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Let Wilder be in his position and he would be getting crucified. No other champion in the sport gets as many passes for clownery as Tyson Fury.
Wish he'd just go away if he isn't gonna face Usyk :scust:
Cash out or something but stop holding that belt if you are gonna face MMA fighters instead