7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
See this the shyt I'm talking about once someone loses in boxing, everything they have done before that is erased. Tell Pierce washed ass him and Spence can fight for the Nickname if he want it so bad.

Sucka shyt, I doubt Pierce would say to Spence face to face even in his current state, but then maybe his alcoholic ass would :jbhmm: . I'd pay to see dude get jabbed up for running his mouth again. And fukk the Celtics.

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
In all seriousness, this year so far, the boxing gods have been good to us. So many great cards.

:blessed:
Meanwhile Fury still ducking Usyk. :mjlol:
Only thing I don’t like is how after one loss people act like Spence is trash and always was trash :comeon:

He was beat by a better boxer who was better prepared. That’s usually going to end up being lopsided.

But to come in here talking like Spence has always had bad movement, weak fundamentals, and shyt like that is lame. Dude been getting it in for almost a decade. Last night just wasn’t his night. It happens
Fair-weather ass MFs are a cancer in sports. They're everywhere. Ohio State fans shytted on their QB for an entire month after they lost to Michigan last year, only to end up riding his dikk and calling him the best QB in CFB after they almost beat Georgia. :laff:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I dont think Spences will was broken i think nikka was like “damn idk what to do”
Yup.

That's what they mean when they a say a fighter "took their weapons away".

Saw it last week with Fulton, saw the exact same thing this week with Spence.

It's absolutely shutdown behavior/look.

Both times it happened when the other fighter took the jabber's jab away early and worked on from there.

Last edited:

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
See this the shyt I'm talking about once someone loses in boxing, everything they have done before that is erased. Tell Pierce washed ass him and Spence can fight for the Nickname if he want it so bad.

Idek why he's talking. "The Truth" ain't been Paul Pierce's nickname in over a decade. Most of us just call him "Bron's bytch" nowadays. :manny:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Never one time has Spence said he wouldn't fight Crawfish. Crawfish has said multiple times he doesn't want the fight.

he literally said on camera he’d rather take the easier way out and fight other fighters before fighting bud :dead: to his face at that :dead:
pdAwV02.jpg
Well damn........