7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I honestly didnt know Bud had the ring generalship he showed last night because of the way he tried to murder his past opponents.

Spence’s pride man. Last night Bud confirmed he wasn't mortal.

Spence collecting belts from each champ and overcoming what he did naturally had him feeling like he could do certain thingss, but like i said before CLEARLY Spence doesnt have that GGG crackhead durability to execute on someone like Bud.

Spence looked slow as shyt. Bud the wrong person to give him variables of leverage.

Like lets he real who thougjt Shawn Porter would perform that much better?

There is a reason I bet on rounds lmfao cause like I said, roasting aside I said this is gonna be Spence overwhelming Bud or Bud stopping Spence (cause i couldnt see Bud outpointing Spence 12 rounds)

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
Bruh there was a point in the 6th round I think where Errol literally just placed side to side for a good 15-30 seconds and I snapped like Errol ain't throwing nothing! THROW SOMETHING ERROL!! :damn:

He didn't get back into action until Crawford omnidirectional initiated. Derrick James should've stopped the fight then. Breh talks about breaking a fighter so much, you'd think he'd recognize when his own has been broken.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Bruh there was a point in the 6th round I think where Errol literally just placed side to side for a good 15-30 seconds and I snapped like Errol ain't throwing nothing! THROW SOMETHING ERROL!! :damn:

He didn't get back into action until Crawford omnidirectional initiated. Derrick James should've stopped the fight then. Breh talks about breaking a fighter so much, you'd think he'd recognize when his own has been broken.

I dont think Spences will was broken i think nikka was like “damn idk what to do”

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How Spence lost was surprising but the dog was in him tonight........there's no doubt about it for me. If there's onthing you can't take away from Errol is his competitiveness and the dog in him. Errol easily could have gotten on his bike and went into survival mode but he kept throwing and coming forward throughout this fight despite gettting the shyt beat out of him. Dude was ready to die in that ring tonight.

He just ran into a better man with better defense, handspeed, power and timing and just got hit and countered at will. There's absolutely no shame in that.
Yup.. i don't understand why anyone is hating on Spence. (regardless of who you picked to win) He did NOT want to lose that fight, and he was NOT switching up his style or backing up for anyone. Kept coming forward and went out on his shield.

If you're a real boxing fan you can only respect that.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Mayne both

I dunno about that I feel that is relative, Bud's stay busy fight was way back in December. I feel like no matter if you stay busy a fighter that is better than you that didn't stay busy will always have your number.

Depends on the fighter, Floyd never paid for it and was able to retire successfully, but somebody like Ray Leonard did eventually

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Only thing I don’t like is how after one loss people act like Spence is trash and always was trash :comeon:

He was beat by a better boxer who was better prepared. That’s usually going to end up being lopsided.

But to come in here talking like Spence has always had bad movement, weak fundamentals, and shyt like that is lame. Dude been getting it in for almost a decade. Last night just wasn’t his night. It happens

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Crawford's power has been pretty remarkable at 147.

A pure boxer with that power?
the man has an 11 fight KO streak while whooping on the division..like bam that his prime division...honestly i can see crawford being even more brutal at 154 and if applicable be a middleweight champion..too bad age is not on his side like that

postol is the last guy to go the distance but he got dropped a couple of times

beltran is the last to go 12 and not get dropped by crawford

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
the man has an 11 fight KO streak while whooping on the division..like bam that his prime division...honestly i can see crawford being even more brutal at 154 and if applicable be a middleweight champion..too bad age is not on his side like that

postol is the last guy to go the distance but he got dropped a couple of times

beltran is the last to go 12 and not get dropped by crawford

I think he does 2 or 3 years at 154 and calls it.