7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
he still one of my fav fighters..it hurts to be a Spence fan this morning
I'm still a Spence fan but I have to be real here too. His flaws were made glaring and obviously and his punch resistance was non-existent. He's not going to retire but he should really give it a look. Al needs to direct Errol away from Bud. Pride had him talking about run it back but if he's honest with himself, he'll come to the conclusion that this result is what will always happen. Just too skilled.

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
After last night bud has to be the true face of USA boxing

that performance he put on was crazy. I’m still in awe

When has a fighter looked as focused and as sharp on this kinda level?

ima a big Spence fan, but I think he might need to call it career.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Great breakdown on how coach Red saw it.

Good shyt. Basically saying that since Spence sets up so much of his body work off the jab that if you take away the job it'll limit his options. Dead on point too about once Spence got dropped he started loading up on shots more making it easy for Crawford to pick him off with the counters since Spence would dip a little before throwing the big shots.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
May is the one Al Hamon guy cats in here will never get to see lose on this stage/boxing legacy set :umad:

Those May/Pac threads were comedy with the hypocrisy
that fight was like a 6 year build up
shyt was personal on both sides 🤣
Neither fanbase could really afford to take a L on that one.

This wasnt on da same level...well i didn't think it was but dudes are taking personal shots in here🤣

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Years ago, we said Thurman, Swift, Porter were all on the same level...then you had the guys like Broner that were slightly below. there was a separation between them and Spence even if slightly. he was better than them. Thurman could give him problems but man he almost got washed early by way past prime Pac. Thurman a good fighter but he was never better than Spence.
Thurman?!!!!

Son it’s to early on a Sunday to be this high.

Man wrf am reading this mothafukka. Thurman is fukking trash. That nikka is one level above fukking Berto.

fukking Callazo>>>> buck ass Thurman

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
After last night bud has to be the true face of USA boxing

that performance he put on was crazy. I’m still in awe

When has a fighter looked as focused and as sharp on this kinda level?

ima a big Spence fan, but I think he might need to call it career.
Spence needs to take a long break. I'm also waiting on stories to start leaking on what was up with how he looked pre-fight. He looked spaced the fukk out. Was it nerves or something else. How bad did that second car wreck fukk him up. Definitely should've took a tune up fight even though the Bud we see tonight would still dominate no matter what.

Daps
Salute to Bud Crawford what a performance wow. I picked Spence to win but I knew he would have to walk through hell to do it but he came out from the opening bell looking shook. I thought it was gonna be more of a dogfight I did not expect such a one sided ass whoopin holy shyt Errol looked like he didn’t even belong in there. I bet over 1.5 knockdowns at +1500 so shout to Bud for the bag!

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Spence got mauled but his spirit never broke. He is a competitor so I know he want the rematch but after that he should retire.

I ain’t seen an asswhooping that bad in a boxing ring in a long time.

Boxing twitter and the ring so immature so here comes the jokes and shyt. :francis: I know it come with the territory but Spence fought like a warrior so I’m not feeling the jokes.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Spence needs to take a long break. I'm also waiting on stories to start leaking on what was up with how he looked pre-fight. He looked spaced the fukk out. Was it nerves or something else. How bad did that second car wreck fukk him up. Definitely should've took a tune up fight even though the Bud we see tonight would still dominate no matter what.

Cuzz was out of the ring for 14 months. He needs a longer break than that?