7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Man I skimmed thru Fannon's stream last night and breh looked like he accidentally destroyed the Mona Lisa the entire time :laff: Never really caught Ego to see whatever he says but a lot of the pro Errol channels I check out took it on the chin and gave Bud his flowers
I'm still waiting for BFTB goofy ass to show his face.. Blackfightfan and IOTBA too

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
Errol said he needed something bigger than a fishing pole and he came with the fishing net they use to catch the big ems. he really fish filleted that man and served em with fries :wow:

On a serious tip.....

If I'm Errol I can never host or attend a fish fry for the rest of my life. That shyt would be so damn triggering for me. I wouldn't be able to eat fish in general for a very long time

Daps
Reppin
Baton Rouge, LA
Amazing performance by Bud. I'm still in awe. Bud went to a completely different level. I thought Spence was gonna win a decision or Bud was gonna win by late KO, but damn not like this. He is legit P4P #1 and Inoue #2 then there's a HUGE gap between #3.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
This embrace between bud and Shakur :mjcry: ......you can see how much Shakur admires bud. It's No wonder he keeps making leaps every time out. He's getting consistent sparring with a boxing god. The other guys at 135-140 don't have that cheat code.

Yea I remember Shakur saying Bud was the only person to really whip his ass after they sparred

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Amazing performance by Bud. I'm still in awe. Bud went to a completely different level. I thought Spence was gonna win a decision or Bud was gonna win by late KO, but damn not like this. He is legit P4P #1 and Inoue #2 then there's a HUGE gap between #3.

Lol exactly bro. Bud showed last night he was a different level.

The biggest what if is what if Keith never had the injuries + inactivity.

BBG

Superstar
Daps
So hypothetically speaking would anything change at 154? I'm pretty casual so I'm not sure I understand how much of a difference 7 lbs would make :patrice:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Lol exactly bro. Bud showed last night he was a different level.

The biggest what if is what if Keith never had the injuries + inactivity.
I honestly didnt know Bud had the ring generalship he showed last night because of the way he tried to murder his past opponents.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
This embrace between bud and Shakur :mjcry: ......you can see how much Shakur admires bud. It's No wonder he keeps making leaps every time out. He's getting consistent sparring with a boxing god. The other guys at 135-140 don't have that cheat code.

Now I might tear up :mjcry:

All that mentorship is really making an influence. Terence the greatest of his era, Shakur gonna be the greatest of his era