7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lurking Class Hero

Medicine for loneliness
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sad to say, but Spence will probably never be the same after this fight. Getting knocked out cold by a big punch is one thing, but a sustained beat down after the age of 30 usually spells the beginning of the end. Spence will likely never have the same level of punch resistance or confidence, to go along with declining athleticism. I hope the talk of a rematch was just the bravado speaking, because the plan needs to be avoiding wars, stacking retirement money and getting out the game relatively early, with faculties still somewhat intact.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
It's boxing, shyt happens. I been a fan of all these dudes for years I wasn't gonna switch up on them. Never saw Spence getting outjabbed like that coming though, everything I said about this fight was all based on what I logically saw.

Roasting aside most nikkas are CAP if they assumes this was gonna end like this.

Most sane nikkas felt this would be competitive ala Porter and a Bud stoppage ala Porter OR spence overwhelming Bud. Anything else was barbershop roasting icing to the cake but nikkas is talking like Spence whole career was some Ryan Garcia shyt

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Sad to say, but Spence will probably never be the same after this fight. Getting knocked out cold by a big punch is one thing, but a sustained beat down after the age of 30 usually spells the beginning of the end. Spence will likely never have the same level of punch resistance or confidence, to go along with declining athleticism. I hope the talk of a rematch was just the bravado speaking, because the plan needs to be avoiding wars, stacking retirement money and getting out the game relatively early, with faculties still somewhat intact.

Spence needs to move up, recover, use 24 to test waters at 154 + aim for a Vacant, and then MAYBE roads lead to Bud again, but December os a grave mistake. Not because of adjustments but we gotta see if Spence is actually ok

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The Truth was a lie all along
giphy.webp

Boys talked crazy about Buds intellect
His Business saavy
His skills

Made 8 figures and didnt even have to switch stances :wow:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Spence needs GGG durability with his style lol. Bud nutralized all that shyt.

I’m still gonna roast musty nikkas but like i said in the past, Bud winning wasnt gonna be no damn decision it was gonna have to be a stoppage.

Dudes saying spence got on his bike? Lmfao Spence kept tryna come forward while continuing to take punishment this why he was getting destroyed.

Because of the resume this fight was Bud’s ATG litmus test and he clearly showed he was a different level.

Spence can still be a Generational great but dude was sounding bad and I dont wanna see him end up like Tommy Hearns. Early career spence sounded country but last night Spence was sounding confused. Im commend him for doing the presser but dude needed to be in the hospital.
That ref did a good job saving what’s left of his career with his decision to stop the fight when he did

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Man I'm just so happy the way shyt turned out for bud. The way PBC froze him out all those years. He chased their whole roster for years and they refused to even acknowledge his existence. Now you see why. Al haymon knew all along how this matchup would end. But the wait was well worth it. Cause last night could not have been any more perfect for him. Everything happened the way it was supposed to.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
At this rate PBC needs to just ride Buds wave and make Mell and the Canelo fantasy matches happen via him.

For Spence recover the rest of this yr do 2 154 matches to make sure you are ok and then fight keith for a 154 belt/unification and retire (because this will be the fight to say who was the best Welter of the generation not named Bud).

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
This embrace between bud and Shakur :mjcry: ......you can see how much Shakur admires bud. It's No wonder he keeps making leaps every time out. He's getting consistent sparring with a boxing god. The other guys at 135-140 don't have that cheat code.

I was just about to post this. You can tell those genuinely love each other.

Stevenson and Davis defended Crawford's honor every chance they got. Props to those dudes.