7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Tbf nowadays not many do, not on a high level at least.
Spence, Mell, Martin have some feasable defenses it isn’t bad compared to the average level ofc but it’s not that challenging to tag them clean.
Yup. Tons of footage of Spence getting hit clean by average fighters

Last edited:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
What a masterful performance by Bud. After the 1st round, Spence was dominated. The combination of power, precision, and timing :wow:

Once Crawford got his timing down, Errol had no answer. Barely got outta first gear :damn:

Salute to Bud though. Undisputed champ in 2 divisions, lineal in 3. Nobody can ever question his resume ever again :salute:

What's crazy is it only took him one round to science that shyt. It usually takes him three or four rounds. He understood what to do after one round. That's insane.

I felt he would win but I thought it would be two or three rounds of domination from the 5th to the 7th round. He absolutely dominated this man from the 2nd round on.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Props to you for showing up, Spence fans popped so much shyt online leading up to the fight, and been MIA since last night :huhldup:
It's boxing, shyt happens. I been a fan of all these dudes for years I wasn't gonna switch up on them. Never saw Spence getting outjabbed like that coming though, everything I said about this fight was all based on what I logically saw.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
That power jab couldn’t miss :wow: Right hooks too…
And he framed Spence excellent too, never let him get into his groove.

Spence needs GGG durability with his style lol. Bud nutralized all that shyt.

I’m still gonna roast musty nikkas but like i said in the past, Bud winning wasnt gonna be no damn decision it was gonna have to be a stoppage.

Dudes saying spence got on his bike? Lmfao Spence kept tryna come forward while continuing to take punishment this why he was getting destroyed.

Because of the resume this fight was Bud’s ATG litmus test and he clearly showed he was a different level.

Spence can still be a Generational great but dude was sounding bad and I dont wanna see him end up like Tommy Hearns. Early career spence sounded country but last night Spence was sounding confused. Im commend him for doing the presser but dude needed to be in the hospital.