7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
nikkas still can't accept reality :mjlol: . The whole reason Spence took the "easy route" manifested tonight. Haymon is smarter than the stans. PBC/Showtime wanted to marinate Spence with them round robins as long as possible

The definition of loud and wrong. At least someone of them showed their faces. Some of them dudes slowed down on posting and dipped off soon as the fight was announced, they knew what was coming. All them PBC stans, Texas dudes, and random Crawford haters look goofy as hell tonight

Funniest shyt is I'm from Texas. :heh:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island

Got Spence looking like Ugas
He need to disregard that rematch and get some soft touches before retiring. This fight basically ruined his PPV potential and killed any fight with Canelo. He shouldn't fight Crawford again and would probably lose to Boots and even Thurman the way he can't move his head or deal with speed.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I'll say it like I said in that Inoue vs Fulton thread though: ain't no shame losing to someone like that.

I rock with Spence heavy, but talking specifically boxing, Bud is a different level of fighter. Not to mention a bad match-up for Spence.

Respect to both fighters stepping into that ring and answering a question many people were wondering.

Last edited:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even though spence was getting eat real bad there wasn’t a moment where I felt he wasn’t a punch away from winning the fight.

Breh….he is not Pacquiao. He didn’t have the accuracy either. Plus Bud is an ELITE defensive fighter when he chooses to be. After 3rd round I didn’t worry about his power whatsoever.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
let me stop my ranting and raving for min

spence was good...but that boy taxed his body to the point of no return...crawford put additional mileage on it...honestly spence should really think hard about continuing fighting...going to 154 might be a mistake...imagine if he faced canelo like nikkas were trying to will into existence...he wont beat canelo either...struggle stamina slowed down canelo...this fight is off the table for real
I always felt that. His key factor is overpowering his opponent and I felt like he wouldn't be able to do that against bigger guys.