7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
spence looks drained at this weight. terrible time for it to happen and it should not be used as an excuse. he also had the wrong strategy. i dont think anything really changes the outcome since i think crawford is just plain better but it can at least be a better fight at 154.
This whole week Spence stans were saying was bud was drained and he looked terrible :mjlol:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
dudes who talked the most shyt get all empathic and want to bring up sportsmanship when their guys gets their ass whupped :mjlol:
weirdos were really bragging about Spence breaking people's faces leading up to the fight only for Spence to get the ass whupping he got tonight
everything they said would happen to Bud ended up happening to Spence :dead:. Hurting that boy with jabs walking him down tearing his body up. Where was that high guard, Spence defense and head movement were complete trash. Had no power or footwork. Complete mismatch
Nothing wrong with being empathetic.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t know if @patscorpio remembers but I said I was pretty much done with watching most boxing unless it was a fight I really wanted to see out of frustration 3 years ago of this fight not being made. I said I wasn’t going to be in The Ring much until these guys fought. It looked unlikely for a long time and then we almost lost Errol. I am back for now…. I just get frustrated with the politics.

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
I doubt a rematch actually happens. At least not in December. Spence won't even be fully recovered by then. He might need a year off after that beating he took.
if he's still interested in boxing, it'll take him a year and a couple tune ups with some non punchers. he might have some good fights left in him if his handlers dont cash him out, but it'll be a long road back.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You're right breh. Errol was the truth. But this fight 3 or 4 years ago would have been more competitive.

The Truth was a 3 belt champion. Nobody can take that away

The better man won tonight.
Would have undisputed in the 80's, cats are looking past that with this era of mult-belts

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Them PBC layoffs probably took a hand in fukking over both of their fighters, both spence and steph looked totally out of rhythm. Can't go 15 months without a fight in boxing. Things like timing is hard to gather outside of a real fight, layoffs is big in boxing. This 3rd major fight in a row we've seen similar steph spence and to some degree Josh

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man... @Dallas' 4 Eva , shopthatswack, and that D Lo Brown nikka are some front runnin' ass posers. If it a PBC fighter that wins, they don't know shyt about it. They belong in the same category of retarded as @R=G . Get these nikkas out the paint :camby:

Yeah I don’t stan promoters like these dudes. Promoters be fukkin shyt up for the fans. They only make the REAL fights when it’s no other choice.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Nah you nikkas weird. How the fukk Arum gonna make a fight when PBC fighters were only fighting each other? Arum wasn’t shyt but Haymon was the dominant force in all this. He held the cards.

nikkas still can't accept reality :mjlol: . The whole reason Spence took the "easy route" manifested tonight. Haymon is smarter than the stans. PBC/Showtime wanted to marinate Spence with them round robins as long as possible

Man... @Dallas' 4 Eva , shopthatswack, and that D Lo Brown nikka are some front runnin' ass posers. If it a PBC fighter that wins, they don't know shyt about it. They belong in the same category of retarded as @R=G . Get these nikkas out the paint :camby:

The definition of loud and wrong. At least someone of them showed their faces. Some of them dudes slowed down on posting and dipped off soon as the fight was announced, they knew what was coming. All them PBC stans, Texas dudes, and random Crawford haters look goofy as hell tonight

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Bud isn't the prototype to beat Floyd, someone like Hearns or to an extent Vernon Forest is. Plus Floyd's computer 'download' > Bud's
That is why Maidana had so much success against Floyd. Way bigger with a decent enough of a jab to control Floyd to extent. Not to mention, Marcos rehydrated to 165 for fight night and Floyd was 148. Also, breh said Floyd was struggling against Cotto. That was an easy 9-3 fight for Floyd.

I'll give y'all props for Bud dismantling Spence but I'm not going to just let people talk recklessly now. Floyd ain't these nikkas.