7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
spence looks drained at this weight. terrible time for it to happen and it should not be used as an excuse. he also had the wrong strategy. i dont think anything really changes the outcome since i think crawford is just plain better but it can at least be a better fight at 154.

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
I agree with all of this.

Floyd dgaf about no speed or power or whatever, he’s gonna neutralise and find his way.

Good luck trying to walk in there and outsmart Floyd. Like you said Bud is close but not fully. I will always bet on that type of fighter in a big fight.

Yeah, Floyd really didn’t fight with a certain rhythm. It’s all unpredictable and it’s intentional unpredictability.

My favorite Floyd fight is him versus Justin Juuko because he literally gave dude like every move/look possible like some kinda boxing alien. He was in the pocket, out the pocket, fighting off the jab, philly shell, fighting off the back foot, leading, countering, switching speeds, fighting off the ropes, making body contortions I’ve never really seen defensively, etc.

You’re not going to outbox Floyd. You have to try to outfight him.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:salute:

You the OG that spotted Crawford's talent early on here.

A lot of back and forth... the Bud slander goes back years. Absolutely ridiculous performance tonight.

Thank you breh. :salute: I was the first stan. I called it after Prescott. People said but it’s Prescott which ironically I said same thing about Manny after Ledwaba and they said beating Ledwaba don’t make you special. It wasn’t the wind it was HOW they won for me.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

IKyj4EvCF8NaDYz93wlMg1Tk9yA4-6Ev6c3RgdFIArD0amCO36wZdaDxhqdK31Y215RiwZXL8g4QCqodtcBwGbqq6AtSBbooYEGRm8aPs7Mx8zA0nZyRkl7_KxnG1hn90uPnOH9b

shyt was even more brutal than we could have ever imagined. Spence a good dude, hate he had to go out like that.
my brother @LauderdaleBoss already had to hear my mouth on whatsapp on this :russ:

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya
My favorite Floyd fight is him versus Justin Juuko because he literally gave dude like every move/look possible like some kinda boxing alien.

Thats why people gotta slow down with writing him off in their hypotheticals

Floyd had a bag of tricks deeper than the ocean. Trying to go that route with him is opening a whole can of worms.

Crawford definitely more powerful and he’s smart too but I’m not sure.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
dudes who talked the most shyt get all empathic and want to bring up sportsmanship when their guys gets their ass whupped :mjlol:
weirdos were really bragging about Spence breaking people's faces leading up to the fight only for Spence to get the ass whupping he got tonight
everything they said would happen to Bud ended up happening to Spence :dead:. Hurting that boy with jabs walking him down tearing his body up. Where was that high guard, Spence defense and head movement were complete trash. Had no power or footwork. Complete mismatch

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Nice call out post. I stopped going back and forth wit @Dallas' 4 Eva because that’s his homie so I respect it. But I never wavered.

Man... @Dallas' 4 Eva , shopthatswack, and that D Lo Brown nikka are some front runnin' ass posers. If it a PBC fighter that wins, they don't know shyt about it. They belong in the same category of retarded as @R=G . Get these nikkas out the paint :camby:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
The bigger step up on competition was not for Crawford, it was for Spence as he had never had anyone come close to making him pay for his flaws and mistakes in the ring. Errol looked like he had no idea on how to block a jab tonight. His head was on a straight plane tonight. This is who Spence is. He's a great fighter, Crawford is an elite fighter. I'll eat my crow on this one. I don't want to see this at 154 because nothing changes. Errol isn't going to become anything drastically different from what we saw tonight. Skills pay the bills and Bud was exemplary in showing them off tonight. No need to fight to run this back. We've seen enough to know that Bud will do it again in the future and would've in the past. Spence needs to move on.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I was faded at the fight party but still noticed Spence looked high af. Literally hit the :gladbron: when he walked out.

Does this ngga usually fight high?? Wtf was that ?!? (Bud woulda beat him anyway)