7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
Man I was wrong but really this loss on Derick James having great fundamentals will always have a ceiling

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
. thats why he's never wanted this fight..
Spence handlers really did their best to protect him. Matchmaking and building up a fighter is so important in boxing, PBC/Spence team did a good job managing his career and deading any possibility of a Crawford fight as long as possible

TheDarkCloud

Superstar
Daps
I feel bad for Spence though. Fr. Ain't want to see him take that bad of a beating come off a messed up eye and car accident.
Feel bad for him because he’s about to be called all types of trash and “overrated.” Exactly why top fighters never want to fight each other. He gave fans the fight we wanted, took an L, and he getting clowned for it. If he didn’t take the fight, he would still get clowned. I expected Crawford to win by TKO but I still fukk with Spence and I’m a fan. But, nikkas be fickle asf. And I really hate that for Spence.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Errol getting up after dem knockdowns

james-brown.gif

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
shakur called bud the michael jordan of boxing. shyt i like that. he might be.

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
Come on. Would breh really get high before a fight? :dahell:

I will admit he looked a lil off but thats how he's always looked to me so I didn't think nothing of it.
Yeah I actually think he would. There's a difference between his regular look and what I saw tonight but I'm not gonna harp on that too much.

I think Bud beats him regardless. They could rematch at 154 and Spence would probably get done even worse.

Vancouver Grizzly Fan

AKA Vancouver Baller
Daps
Reppin
Vancover, BC
Too many excuses for Errol. He lost fair and square, had plenty of time to prepare for this.

Hate to say it, but I honestly dont see no more than 5 fights left in him.

He's 33 and already inactive fighting once a year. I look at it like this, Spence been fighting as a adolescent, went to the Olympics, won titles, and made 20 million tonight, what more else is there to do?

Most boxers don't accomplish this. I don't know what he does after this fight though.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Bud IMMEDIATELY adjusted and went to his ass. Bud has that mean streak like Mosley used to but better technically and at making adjustments.
that was the funny part about the "but Bud got rocked" narrative. Any time that happened he gathered himself and destroyed the other fighter.

Bud recovery and resilience wasn't even required tonight as Spence never even buzzed him. These dude dissed gamboa, postol, mean machine when those were harder fights than Spence was. Style makes fights :yeshrug: