7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
Man down. I thought strap season was ours
ob4Tc60.png

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya
No. Next up is Shakur. If he gets the opportunity. Shakur is a special fighter too. He beats any and everyone around him, especially Devin. Tank would be his toughest.

I’m not sure if I’m misreading but you’re saying no but agreeing with me :gucci:

I believe so but time will tell. I think the Tank fight at the right time might be easier than people will think.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Only positive out this is Young Makaveli getting work with this demon from Nebraska :lawd:

All jokes aside tho salute to TCraw man biggest fight of his career immense pressure and he looked the most comfortable I’ve seen him.

Salute to Soence as well he never stopped trying even when he was outmatched in every way. That takes heart forreal.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m not sure if I’m misreading but you’re saying no but agreeing with me :gucci:

I believe so but time will tell. I think the Tank fight at the right time might be easier than people will think.

I was agreeing. I said no as in he shouldn’t get roasted for putting Shakur in that class. But just like Bud, some people don’t believe shyt stank. It’s only a matter of time from a business perspective not skill. He beats them all RIGHT NOW.

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
Nice call out post. I stopped going back and forth wit @Dallas' 4 Eva because that’s his homie so I respect it. But I never wavered.

:salute:

You the OG that spotted Crawford's talent early on here.

A lot of back and forth... the Bud slander goes back years. Absolutely ridiculous performance tonight.

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya
I was agreeing. I said no as in he shouldn’t get roasted for putting Shakur in that class. But just like Bud, some people don’t believe shyt stank. It’s only a matter of time from a business perspective not skill. He beats them all RIGHT NOW.

Ohh got you.

I mean he sticks out like a sore thumb cause he aint got the resume the others do but he’s the next up imo.

Skills pay the bills and those named have credit in the bank in that department.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Even though spence was getting eat real bad there wasn’t a moment where I felt he wasn’t a punch away from winning the fight.