7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
Zab is nowhere near buds level of skill or ring iq. Zab was naturally gifted. But never had the discipline to reach his full potential. Bud would give Floyd a much tougher time than zab.

You’re picking and choosing what I’m saying salad bar style. Let me explain again, to BEAT Floyd, you can’t try to outbox him. Crawford would try to outbox him. You just have to say fukk it and have chin that will allow you to eat counters and keep coming. Zab was just a point that Floyd has fought guys as fast as him or that punch harder than him, and he neutralized them once he got their timing down—despite their speed.

Floyd’s greatest strength and what’s really underrated about him is that he didn’t really fight off any set or predictable rhythm. He didn’t have anything he was going to do every-time you did this or that, so you could be looking for it and counter it. Crawford is kinda close to that style, but not fully. He’s eventually gets his timing down and potshot enough to win.

Last edited:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Phenomenal performance by Crawford. I bet on Errol. Lost a hunnid. It's all gravy. Still smoking bud tho lol

Excellent night of boxing. Hope everybody enjoyed
You know Crawford didn't leave first gear!
We haven't seen his true Greatness..truth!

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
I can't wait for the day Spence beats Crawford's ass. I'm gonna be on a couple of y'alls ass that day shyt will be epic.

Crazy how you musty ass unaccomplished nikkas down play a fukking US Olympian

Snatch you ham and cheese ass nikkas citizenship along with them eyeballs

No. Crawford isn't more skilled. He just looks great against mediocre guys. He eats alot of punches...no one has the power and variety to make him pay for that. He's not gonna sidestep and knock down Spence like Porter...lol. He's gonna eat body punches and damn near run away trying to catch Spence off balance like he did the dimwitted Amir Khan.

Errol Spence has beat up on a master like Floyd Mayweather and I don't rate Crawford anywhere on that level. I mean when has Crawford ever dealt with anyone changing their punches in so many ways on the inside with a jab that dictates how he gets inside...he has never took on anyone with that quality.

Every counter puncher is the master of punching wizardry until they get socked in the mouth and start covering up 1/2 the round bc THEY'RE THE ONES NOT USED TO GETTING HIT.

Spence's "holes" are the cost of doing business. He's willing to take what his opponent dishes because he thinks his washing machine is bigger.

People overthinking this -- Spence is going to try to overwhelm Crawford, and I've seen nothing from Crawford that's going to prevent Spence from executing his game plan outside a counter KO. Even a knockdown won't stop Spence.

It's really gonna be a suicide watch for some of these Bud stans if that nikka loses.

Nope. It's wayyyy different my nikka.

Most real Spence stans got humbled with the Porter fight. :pachaha:

Bud out there having career mode glitches with fukking Mean Machine and been losing a step ever since. Had washed Brook putting hands on him before he got stopped. Almost went the distance with a nikka Diamond Dame bodied with no issue. Lil ass Gamboa was smacking him around until dude realized he was bigger.

Crawford gets stoppages so its all fine and dandy, but he's not invincible and has definitely slowed down within the last 3-4 years. Bud stans never wanna admit that tho. Ya'll think he perfect for some reason. :gucci:

Crawford got way more to lose if he loses this late in the game. Spence gonna get more leeway if he loses cuz he aint been fighting no tune ups or BLK optimus prime opps. Bud resume gonna get dissected like a frog in earth space science. nikka. :mjlol:

:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Y'all Crawford haters can stay fuming. Spence ain't ever going to be #1 P4P so long as Crawford is fighting.:umad:

IKyj4EvCF8NaDYz93wlMg1Tk9yA4-6Ev6c3RgdFIArD0amCO36wZdaDxhqdK31Y215RiwZXL8g4QCqodtcBwGbqq6AtSBbooYEGRm8aPs7Mx8zA0nZyRkl7_KxnG1hn90uPnOH9b

shyt was even more brutal than we could have ever imagined. Spence a good dude, hate he had to go out like that.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You might get cooked for putting Shakur in this line up but I think time will prove it right.

Might have to add Tyson Fury(for all his sins) aswell. They’re playing a different game in there.

No. Next up is Shakur. If he gets the opportunity. Shakur is a special fighter too. He beats any and everyone around him, especially Devin. Tank would be his toughest.

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya
Floyd’s greatest strength and what’s really underrated about him is that he didn’t really fight off any set or predictable rhythm. He didn’t have anything he was going to do every-time you did this or that, so you could be looking for it and counter it. Crawford is kinda close to that style, but not fully. He’s eventually gets his timing down and potshot enough to win.

I agree with all of this.

Floyd dgaf about no speed or power or whatever, he’s gonna neutralise and find his way.

Good luck trying to walk in there and outsmart Floyd. Like you said Bud is close but not fully. I will always bet on that type of fighter in a big fight.