7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya
Bud, Inoue, Usyk, Bivol and Shakur are so far above everyone skill-wise imo. Boxing's best pure talents.

You want to show someone how to box, you show them.
They ain't the tallest or shortest (although Bud got and abnormal reach), they simply got a ton of skills: terrific timing, know their ranges, know how to play the chess game and something else when it comes to ring generalship.

You might get cooked for putting Shakur in this line up but I think time will prove it right.

Might have to add Tyson Fury(for all his sins) aswell. They’re playing a different game in there.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Zab was faster and hit harder than Floyd, and Floyd beat dude down. To beat Floyd you basically have to say fukk boxing and come in on some kamikaze shyt with a granite chin. If you try to outbox him, which Crawford would, he’s going to connect enough and make you miss enough to win.

Zab was a special talent but skill wise and mentally was no where near Floyd’s level. Crawford is on that level.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Has a link been posted for the fight?....my homie bought the shyt off the showtime app and they don't allow replays? ....the fukk kinda shyt is that:dahell:
Yoooooo what?! :russ: I'm amazed they still had it up for sale... your boy better call them asap. They're bound to replay it on Showtime regular tomorrow afternoon and/or evening

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Superstar
Daps
He looked magnetic during the ring walk. Chose a song that is scientifically designed to motivate to reach for greatness and talk leading up to the fight showed who was the more cerebral man, just as was shown in the ring by the more cerebral fighter

But aside from that Spence was staggered by the knockdown in the second round, which was really more of him beinh out of position but he wasn’t the same after that. He looked like a shade of himself equivalent to Muhammad Ali at the end of his career, obviously not to such an extent
Was it Oscar that said Spence is just too 1 dimensional to beat Crawford? That turned out to be true