7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
Errol looked weird as shyt all night lmfao even seen folks specifically saying he looked zoned out.

Bud clearly a different animal, but this was the wrong night to look off. Spence looked like shyt, and granted triangle theory doesnt work but hell Porter looked waaaaaay better
I'll say it. He looked either high or drunk.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Bud, Inoue, Usyk, Bivol and Shakur are so far above everyone skill-wise imo. Boxing's best pure talents.

You want to show someone how to box, you show them.
They ain't the tallest or shortest (although Bud got and abnormal reach), they simply got a ton of skills: terrific timing, know their ranges, know how to play the chess game and are something else when it comes to ring generalship.

Last edited:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
bro you said you couldnt see why ppl thought crawford would beat spence...stop it
What does that have to do with my post. You can argue with those other nikkas about dumb ass shyt but I admitted I was wrong about Crawford. Don't be a fukking fakkit arguing about nothing, I said nothing bad about Crawford. Chill out with quoting me, I'm not those other guys you're arguing with.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
It shoulda happened last year, and his pride kept him from taking a stay busy fight while Bud did a backdoor deal with BLK.

shyt like that is why i never supported bud.

The BLK shyt then RE-SIGNING with TR before that.

The nikka is generational talent but nah as a man i cant support that shyt and the man who sacrificed it all gets shytted on.

Man fukk all these bum ass nikkas
Yo... this nikka is FURIOUS :dead: : :heh:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
terence crawford is truly number 1 p4p right now..3 lineal reigns, 2 undisputed title reigns...completed the cypher

lineal lightweight champion
undisputed super lightweight champion
undisputed welterweight champion

this man was the best american fighter...and the way nikkas disrespected him...shyt is mindboggling :snoop:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Spence gets knocked out even quicker at 154. Bud is killing himself to make 147 too. He'll be even stronger at 154. Spence isn't gonna magically become more skilled going up in weight. I doubt a rematch actually happens. At least not in December. Spence won't even be fully recovered by then. He might need a year off after that beating he took.
Most of this is true . Bud gonna beat Mell for those belts then probably retire.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Zab was faster and hit harder than Floyd, and Floyd beat dude down. To beat Floyd you basically have to say fukk boxing and come in on some kamikaze shyt with a granite chin. If you try to outbox him, which Crawford would, he’s going to connect enough and make you miss enough to win.
Zab is nowhere near buds level of skill or ring iq. Zab was naturally gifted. But never had the discipline to reach his full potential. Bud would give Floyd a much tougher time than zab.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Spence beat champs for their title
Survived a car crash
Survived a detached retina
Gave Bud extra money plus did a fukking coin toss.

And you nikka still disrespect this man.

You nikkas dont even deserve this shyt i swear
You're right breh. Errol was the truth. But this fight 3 or 4 years ago would have been more competitive.

The Truth was a 3 belt champion. Nobody can take that away

The better man won tonight.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
terence crawford is truly number 1 p4p right now..3 lineal reigns, 2 undisputed title reigns...completed the cypher

lineal lightweight champion
undisputed super lightweight champion
undisputed welterweight champion

this man was the best american fighter...and the way nikkas disrespected him...shyt is mindboggling :snoop:
Not to mention.. Family man.. Beautiful family... does a bunch for the community.. None of it mattered cause he wasn't with PBC

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Bud, Inoue, Usyk, Bivol and Shakur are so far above everyone skill-wise imo. Boxing's best pure talents.

You want to show someone how to box, you show them.
They ain't the tallest or shortest (although Bud got and abnormal reach), they simply got a ton of skills: terrific timing, know their ranges, know how to play the chess game.
Wilder would knock Usyk out

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It shoulda happened last year, and his pride kept him from taking a stay busy fight while Bud did a backdoor deal with BLK.

shyt like that is why i never supported bud.

The BLK shyt then RE-SIGNING with TR before that.

The nikka is generational talent but nah as a man i cant support that shyt and the man who sacrificed it all gets shytted on.

Man fukk all these bum ass nikkas

So you opposed to a black man taking an easier fight for the same guarantee that he got for fighting Spence tonight. Got it.