7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Spence is funny as fukk:russ:. You can tell these cats crack each other up though :myman:

even though crawfish is going to get cracked forreal :ufdup:
Errol Funny as shyt, I hope he does the Cam and Mase show lmfao.

He was roasting the hell outta Shawn Porter during their promo

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Crawford looks the best bet truth be told.

I want both my nikkaz to win simple

Bud wins split ..
My man Errol..I want him to do it !!
maxresdefault.jpg

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll be honest with you guys..this fight doesn't feel as big to me now as it did a few years ago, shyt even last year. It feels like they both waited too long and now there are more questions marks than ever about whether each fighter is at their peak level. Both have shown over the last 2 years that they've slowed down some, though still elite. And honestly with this year being such a special year for boxing, this just feels like another great fight among other great fights, instead of THE fight of the generation. Maybe that's marketing. Last fight of the generation HBO was still around, and right now it's not.

Either way, it doesn't feel as big to me as it should be.

It doesn’t feel that way to you because this is more retirement package. We did wait a tad long and both are rich already so after this. They may do a rematch or two hopefully but then they pretty much would only be looking for another fight or two. Remember both of these guys are older than Floyd when he fought JMM even.

Bud and Spence are 10 years older than Leonard and Hearns respectively when they fought.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Spence: "you ain't catching me with no fishing pole"

Crawford: "we caught every single one. And come July 29th so gonna catch him too. We got a big enough hook"

Double entendre don't even ask him how :wow:
That whole exchange was funny. Spence had me cracking up talking about rolling Bud up & smoking him........legally of course :heh: