7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
Errol has ALWAYS looked away first during staredowns. That isn't new and it means nothing.
Exactly. Man literally acts the same every single lead up to a fight in press outings. He be looking like he don’t give a fukk until he step in the ring. He don’t ever be even looking mad. Same expression. Literally just his demeanor He can’t help that.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Exactly. Man literally acts the same every single lead up to a fight in press outings. He be looking like he don’t give a fukk until he step in the ring. He don’t ever be even looking mad. Same expression. Literally just his demeanor He can’t help that.
The only time I've seen him break character was against Kell Brook. Outside of that it's always the same with him

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Watching them sitting next to other in that studio interview with the host guys and them just facing off..Spence definitely has a decent height/weight advantage. Yet everyone is convinced that Spence is gonna be overextended and get knocked out. We'll see.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Spence be talking and looking high as fukk, like he was smoking some strong right before greeting the press all the time. I know he don’t be. But it still be funny. You can’t psychoanalyze either one of these guys. Spence too nonchalant and almost introverted … talk slow, same expression on his face all the time whether he mad or happy. . and Crawford is literally always overconfident but don’t really say shyt just to say it. More so just say he gonna beat your ass lol. Neither one of them scared to me. They both legit seem like they believe they gonna win hands down
Love it. Excellent. I can't wait for that bell to ring.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Blue Blood did do a complete 180 though. He was very pro Spence, then BLK prime threw him a bag and he started throwing slugs his way like he changed his name to Bernie the Boxer.
Blue liked that Spence was born in NY..him and the dude who passed away on his streams...they were pro Spence like no one else except maybe Ego or 787.

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
Man, by fight week this shyt going to be super live. It’s all anyone is going to be talking about, and hopefully, it’ll be even more charged up coming off a great Fulton/Inoue fight. I just gotta decide if I’m going to Vegas still or not :jbhmm: . I’m not going to the fight. I’m not spending 4k (two tickets) to watch it from the moon, so it’s either some kinda watch party in Vegas or stay home and watch this shyt on my 150 inch screen. Decisions, decisions.

Last edited: