7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Show us. So it’s the 4th best gate in Vegas? If it’s true then I am happy for them. I’ve been an EJ fan for the longest. No one more deserving than him in my opinion.
show what? I'm going to the fight and I went to the tank fight lol. The tickets for the same area was more. Do with this info as you will.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Comparing a fight like ryan-tank to this :hhh:...shyt even if this fight has over marinated, i'd still pay to watch it..elite fighters with fairly high stakes on the line..ryan-tank wasn't anything other than a cash grab for those who dont know better because they exhausted their jobber row options esp with how one sided it turned it out and i knew it would be..the only great thing was that it aired on DAZN and i didnt have to pay PPV for it lol

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
You just made me realize how much more epic this fight would be on HBO :mjcry: .....imagine Bud and Spence's faces Poppin up after this opening. There was no feeling like it:wow:

& Errol just named dropped watching Legendary Nights all the time as a amatuer

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
Comparing a fight like ryan-tank to this :hhh:...shyt even if this fight has over marinated, i'd still pay to watch it..elite fighters with fairly high stakes on the line..ryan-tank wasn't anything other than a cash grab for those who dont know better because they exhausted their jobber row options esp with how one sided it turned it out and i knew it would be..the only great thing was that it aired on DAZN and i didnt have to pay PPV for it lol
right this a true 50/50 fight..Tank knocking Ryan out was a formality