7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
remember the majority of people on here were glad that HBO was going out of business so PBC can take over

foresight is a motherfukker aint it? :russ:
Do you mean hindsight? HBO changed a lot when Haymon left and formed PBC. They began far less objective on their takes for fighters still on HBO. I think most people wanted HBO to go because of what they had become after the Floyd era.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
who gonna be on the undercard?
Only fight that's been announced so far is Isaac Cruz vs Giovanni Cabrera.

There are strong rumors though that the card will feature Subriel Matias vs Sergey Lipinets. The fight is basically a done deal from everything I've heard, now we just gotta find out if it will be on the undercard

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I was there at the presser today, they was definitely talking cash shyt back and forth :ehh::wow:

I got a good laugh though when Errol said "I'm Jamaican, we smoke Bud" :russ: :lolbron:

Although somebody said tell Errol that calling yourself "Big Fish" as a Jamaican is pretty wild :dame::hubie:
Jamaicans be on it with anything sus lol

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
Spence be talking and looking high as fukk, like he was smoking some strong right before greeting the press all the time. I know he don’t be. But it still be funny. You can’t psychoanalyze either one of these guys. Spence too nonchalant and almost introverted … talk slow, same expression on his face all the time whether he mad or happy. . and Crawford is literally always overconfident but don’t really say shyt just to say it. More so just say he gonna beat your ass lol. Neither one of them scared to me. They both legit seem like they believe they gonna win hands down