7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
He didn’t recover from the first knock down. He was literally out on his feet. Which why he had to keep widening his stance. Either way bud was to fast and to powerful. And I picked Spence…. Shout out to Bud.

Fight fans are trash. A fighter lose and all of sudden he was never good. Nah bytch ass nikka, sometimes a nikka just have your number.
Noticed that too. I've never seen him do that before tonight though

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well on Coli for years all nikkas was talmbout was Bud was scared and he don’t sell no tickets. We been telling you for years if it wasn’t for Harmon freezing him out he would’ve ran through 147 like a hot knife through soft butter
Lol @ with this Haymon freezing out nonsense, the nikka literally sued Top Rank after he left for not getting him the fights he wanted, but yet you don't blame Arum ass but immediately point the finger at the Black boogeyman

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Spence isn’t overrated and as much as I like to say it not sure James is either. Bomac just lucked up and found a generational talent.
Spence been overrated. Dude is slow and awkward. He's just not dynamic. He's a poor mans BHop

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Exactly

Take your goofy strawman elsewhere.
Oh so it's like that? :gucci: I thought you'd leave that TLR shyt where it belongs. I only talk boxing here.

That said, you're talking about a fight that can NEVER happen immediately after the fight of the era-- but I'M goofy :dead:

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
When has Bud ever made anyone look like that? Especially a bigger man?
i didn't see a bigger man in the ring or at the weigh in.
That was a great stoppage by the ref too. That shyt was bordering on the very edge of possible long term serious brain damage. His team should have called it off before then. I don't think spence will ever be the same again. Mentally or physically. Much respect to him though. Dude kept fighting til the very end. Dude is a fukkin warrior.
yeah spence is tough. i thought his corner should have stopped it. he was never in the fight.

Mashal88

All Star
Daps
He didn’t recover from the first knock down. He was literally out on his feet. Which why he had to keep widening his stance. Either way bud was to fast and to powerful. And I picked Spence…. Shout out to Bud.

Fight fans are trash. A fighter lose and all of sudden he was never good. Nah bytch ass nikka, sometimes a nikka just have your number.

It's part of why boxing fandom is where it is now. These people would've called Archie Moore trash for losing to Ezzard Charles 3 times.