7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya
i didn't see a bigger man in the ring or at the weigh in.

yeah spence is tough. i thought his corner should have stopped it. he was never in the fight.

How would you tell Errol to approach a rematch :patrice:

Or do you think he’s just out of his depth

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
They ruined the Ring magazine belt. Even Bud said he wished they kept the original. Champ should request the original

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol @ with this Haymon freezing out nonsense, the nikka literally sued Top Rank after he left for not getting him the fights he wanted, but yet you don't blame Arum ass but immediately point the finger at the Black boogeyman

Are you dumb??? Of course Arum was a shytty promoter but Arum wanted those fights but Haymon is the one who blocked them. He didn’t even want to put Broner in there with him and back years ago me and @Newzz used to go back and forth about this shyt.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh so it's like that? :gucci: I thought you'd leave that TLR shyt where it belongs. I only talk boxing here.

That said, you're talking about a fight that can NEVER happen immediately after the fight of the era-- but I'M goofy :dead:

Then why did you quoted that post then goofy?

Your goofy ass is a waste of my time.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Let me not get too carried away. I knew Crawford would win but Spence didn't put up as much as a fight as I thought he would.
I say it's honestly because Crawford took his weapons away tbh.

When a fighter usually can't execute their game plan, it's because the other fighter has basically shut them down.

Samething happened in Inoue vs Fulton that happened Crawford vs Spence: the former took the latter's jab away and worked from there. In both cases the latter additionally couldn't stop what the former was doing and it simply got ugly.

Last edited:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
How would you tell Errol to approach a rematch :patrice:

Or do you think he’s just out of his depth
Errol looked weird as shyt all night lmfao even seen folks specifically saying he looked zoned out.

Bud clearly a different animal, but this was the wrong night to look off. Spence looked like shyt, and granted triangle theory doesnt work but hell Porter looked waaaaaay better

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
There is no point of a rematch.
I don’t think needs it for his legacy but I do think he should take it for the money.

As for Spence I don’t think he should take an immediate rematch but wtf am I to tell the champ he shouldn’t try to get his belt back. I’m going to watch it. Hopefully it’s a better fight.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Then why did you quoted that post then goofy?

Your goofy ass is a waste of my time.
I talked BOXING about the BOXER who just fought in the BOXING match that just happened :gucci: in the BOXING forum... my bad I didn't catch that you're playing Lord Of The Rings with imaginary matches

Go change your pad :camby:

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
He didn’t recover from the first knock down. He was literally out on his feet. Which why he had to keep widening his stance. Either way bud was to fast and to powerful. And I picked Spence…. Shout out to Bud.

Fight fans are trash. A fighter lose and all of sudden he was never good. Nah bytch ass nikka, sometimes a nikka just have your number.

I always say, in general, boxing fans are trash. By far the worst fans of any sport that I follow.