7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
They've been on that bozo shyt for years, Arum shytted on dude, said he couldn't promote or sell tickets and was losing money on him, but yet they won't say shyt about that crook Arum but its all the Black man's fault.

All their hate is for the pbc liniage of fighters. Theyd shyt on floyd of they could lol

I roasted Bud fans cause their takes had nothing to do with boxing and it was never about “i like someone better than the other”

Thats why i said let them have their victory lap

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you dumb??? Of course Arum was a shytty promoter but Arum wanted those fights but Haymon is the one who blocked them. He didn’t even want to put Broner in there with him and back years ago me and @Newzz used to go back and forth about this shyt.
You don't know a fukking thing and just regurgitating whatever Arum told the media, before you go to sleep make sure you check under you bed for the boogeyman Al Haymon.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Spence been overrated. Dude is slow and awkward. He's just not dynamic. He's a poor mans BHop

Nah can’t let you do that. The style makes it look that way. Spence is a true force in that ring and only Bud could tame it. If he fights at 154 you will see it. I always thought he could give Canelo a good go.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Errol looked weird as shyt all night lmfao even seen folks specifically saying he looked zoned out.

Bud clearly a different animal, but this was the wrong night to look off. Spence looked like shyt, and granted triangle theory doesnt work but hell Porter looked waaaaaay better
Watch erol vs ugas!
Same Erol mayne..

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Errol looked weird as shyt all night lmfao even seen folks specifically saying he looked zoned out.

Bud clearly a different animal, but this was the wrong night to look off. Spence looked like shyt, and granted triangle theory doesnt work but hell Porter looked waaaaaay better
He looked off because he got caught with a good shot early. He couldn’t find his balance. Ask anybody whoever sparred and got hit with a good shot. Your shyt will be ringing and you’ll be in a trance. Only thing holding you up is heart. And the fact you don’t want to let them know you are hurt.

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya

Errol always has a bit of a zoned out stoned demeanour but hes sharper than people think.

I think he had an off night but what I’m curious about is how he could approach this rematch. He looked worse than usual and Bud might have looked better.

Regardless his style and approach causes him issues on any night.

I think Bud and Shakur have this thing where if you put them in there with an Very Good - Elite boxer, you’re seeing some crazy shyt.