7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
What's good bro! I'm not a Bud fan but I called it how I saw it lol. This was a master performance by an elite fighter. Spence is a very flawed guy defensively but it took an elite fighter to make him pay & get him out of there. Props to Spence for still trying & not giving up. He'll always have my respect even though I'm sure he knew he was outgunned.

And respect to @patscorpio for doing the same. And we both took a lot of heat for calling out what we saw in the Porter/Garcia/Ugas fights

But I knew Bud was gonna carve him up with counters like a Thanksgiving turkey

I agree breh. The irony in this fight is that Terence Crawford beat Spence at his own game

- Out-jabbed Spence
- Fought in the inside
- Pushed Spence back
- Hit Spence to the body and broke him down

Masterclass

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I’ll be honest brehs I thought Spence was gonna bully but he never moved and stayed in front Bud.

Crash or not Bud took this. He was hunting all night.
Not sure i would say he hunted
He just killed him with the counters. The accuracy was unmatched

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Crawford should try to get this rematch in quickly so he can move on to some other fights. He really should try to add the names to his resume while time is on his side.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
He didn’t recover from the first knock down. He was literally out on his feet. Which why he had to keep widening his stance. Either way bud was to fast and to powerful. And I picked Spence…. Shout out to Bud.

Fight fans are trash. A fighter lose and all of sudden he was never good. Nah bytch ass nikka, sometimes a nikka just have your number.