7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean, in his defense, if a nikka is rocking you with a jab, not much you can do about that:pachaha:.

True, but I would've liked to see him at least move his head or something, make it a little tougher to get them jabs served up. :mjlol:

Spence RARELY adjusts & that's been the knock on him. All he basically does is keep doing the same thing but harder. It worked till he ran into an elite fighter with power

I'm probably going out on a ledge a bit with this, but it's a flaw I think you see not just among pressure style fighters, but uniquely among some fighters with extensive amateur careers like his. It's like they can't adjust without their corner telling them specifically how to do so.

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya
Styles make fights hut I’m curious to see how Errol could run it back and W

I can’t see how atm but someone more informed than me feel free to break it down :patrice:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
AA1exj45.img

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
He didn’t recover from the first knock down. He was literally out on his feet. Which why he had to keep widening his stance. Either way bud was to fast and to powerful. And I picked Spence…. Shout out to Bud.

Fight fans are trash. A fighter lose and all of sudden he was never good. Nah bytch ass nikka, sometimes a nikka just have your number.
Al brother...i have to son these nikkas about what i said about spence not being the same and ppl not listening and calling me out my name

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I only pay attention to boxing when big names are fighting but are bud and Spence really cool like that? Seems like he could have really took it there with dude and had him laid tf out a lot earlier

Bud was being cautious if you noticed until he really took the fight out of Spence. He could have taken him out earlier but would risk letting him get back in the fight which he almost did when Bud got a lil excited. If you watch, he knew when Spence had nothing left. This is a Bud trait. Having a killer instinct is not just knowing when to go for the kill but when not too.