7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
I'll be honest with you guys..this fight doesn't feel as big to me now as it did a few years ago, shyt even last year. It feels like they both waited too long and now there are more questions marks than ever about whether each fighter is at their peak level. Both have shown over the last 2 years that they've slowed down some, though still elite. And honestly with this year being such a special year for boxing, this just feels like another great fight among other great fights, instead of THE fight of the generation. Maybe that's marketing. Last fight of the generation HBO was still around, and right now it's not.

Either way, it doesn't feel as big to me as it should be.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I'll be honest with you guys..this fight doesn't feel as big to me now as it did a few years ago, shyt even last year. It feels like they both waited too long and now there are more questions marks than ever about whether each fighter is at their peak level. Both have shown over the last 2 years that they've slowed down some, though still elite. And honestly with this year being such a special year for boxing, this just feels like another great fight among other great fights, instead of THE fight of the generation. Maybe that's marketing. Last fight of the generation HBO was still around, and right now it's not.

Either way, it doesn't feel as big to me as it should be.
You alone with that one big dog

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
big fight feel
Actually it doesn’t in contrast to Tank/Ryan. We got the fight, I’m happy and will buy it if I can get home in time. Doing a photography gig that evening. I am subscribed to most YouTube boxing channels and the view counts aren’t the same like for anything Tank/Ryan during the lead up and afterwards.

There seems to be no hispanic interest outside of hardcores. Shoot! Not one person in my family yet asked me about the fight. I believe interest will increase closer to fight night but Tank/Ryan was popping soon as the date and venue was announced.