7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
No just cause Bud fights like Hagler

Exactly, and Hagler would have been a much bigger deal if Sugar Ray wasn't around. There is no sugar ray right now so I think Crawford is going to be scary as fukk until age catches up with him.
I think people were making it seem like Spenc was Sugar Ray at least aesthetically. Bud does fight like Hagler though I agree with you.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Spence shoulda fought thurman. Thurman said soence has never fought an ATHLETE, Like him and bud. This isnt saying Thurman is equal
To bud it would at least let Errol work on some shyt

That would have been a great fight for Errol right after Ugas/with no layoff. Plus Thurman has been on a layoff longer than Han Solo in that frozen chamber.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Can one of yall boxing brehs help me out?
Im trying to remember a boxing channel I ran across. It was just this one black dude talking about the lastest news in boxing.
He was a funny looking dude and talked kinda fast, voice kinda annoying.

Yall know who I'm talking about?
Probably that corny pro Spence goofy Boxingego lol

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Skill-wise and physically Crawford has always been above Spence, but it looked like Spence could have had a free shot on Crawford's chin and he wouldn't have done anything. That's what I don't get.

Didnt have to leave first gear physically or mentally. Straight little bro'd him.

Spence is not a big puncher. He is heavy handed. He’s not stronger than Bud either which I tried to tell people. Bud and Floyd both are incredibly underrated when it comes to physical strength. Upper and lower body.

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya
I only pay attention to boxing when big names are fighting but are bud and Spence really cool like that? Seems like he could have really took it there with dude and had him laid tf out a lot earlier
My theory is that Bud and Spence both see eachother as Elite Boxers but similar principles of being dogs, family men and just being real. A lot of mutual respect.

Errol is still dangerous too even if it didn’t seem it.

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
I don’t even know why y’all get caught up certain stuff. Crawford is an amazing fighter. He’s clearly the best WW today, but I don’t think he could beat the Floyd that fought Canelo. Dude had a homing beacon or ESP for punches that night, and Floyd was like 36. Crawford would not land enough on Floyd to beat him, and Floyd would land 3/4 catchy right hands to win the round(s).

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I think this is basically how Bivol vs Beterbiev goes as well.

Speaking of which, when Bivol, Loma, Usyk, etc. favored Bud to win, that was probably why.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fulton usbt
Would be a chess match. Crawford wouldnt give him “hell”. And it would go the distance.

I would favor Crawford at 147. Maybe 140. Floyd all day at 135 though. My only regret is Bud never got his hands on Broner. Which would surprisingly to some I think would be a good fight.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What people have to realize is past fights don’t matter and triangle theories throw that shyt out too. The reason why I was so confident leading up to this fight was the styles. Spence style is too difficult to conquer Crawford’s style. Spence not this monster puncher like people kept saying. So take away his jab and it’s a wrap. Not just anyone can do this but again Bud is SPECIAL

Yeah Bud had a combination of the right style and attributes to give Errol a one sided beatdown

Spence was just completely outgunned, which created this scenario. Bud is the better boxer, lives a cleaner lifestyle, is the physically stronger guy with his wrestling background, faster hand speed, and he's the harder puncher. Bud can change a fight with one punch.

It's like what the hell is Errol going to do here