7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
As a Spence fan, it hurt to have to bet against him but leading up to the fight, in every video I saw he just did not look like he was at his optimal health. He looked way smaller and he just had zero confidence and power behind those punches. At least, not what I'm used to seeing. Even when he was shadow boxing backstage before the fight, he looked scared as shyt. Ring rust does factor in a bit but Spence already knew this wasn't his fight to win.
Weight drain got to him this time. He was kind of complaining about it a little bit...odd. But it is what it is. Definitely has never been that sluggish. The thing with Spence is..he throws from all different angles at Tempos...that wasn't even close to happening tonight.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Dude you posted roided pictures of yourself to other men..calm that weak nonsense down..lol. You're sick...
so you understand i dont just talk it...im really a mufukka to deal with for real in real life..thats the first smart thing you said

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Crawford would give Floyd problems.

Something Floyd loves to do is use roughhouse tactics during the clinch, but wouldn't be able to do that vs Bud who's terrific in the clinch due to the wrestling background and would have a massive reach advantage on the outside.

Floyd is strong, but Crawford got that ox-tier strength.

Last edited:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree that James is overrated, but so is Spence.

Listenin to this press confe, pride is gonna make remarch amd someone needs to stop that

Spence isn’t overrated and as much as I like to say it not sure James is either. Bomac just lucked up and found a generational talent.