7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He has been on a stoppage streak since 2016. What are you talking about?

It is a consistent pattern of him figuring opponent out and piecing them up. Porter, who is about as sturdy as they come, suffered the same fate.
I was talking about the damage to his face. I’ve never seen any of his opponents look like that. Errol was swelling from round 2.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When has Bud ever made anyone look like that? Especially a bigger man?

He’s caught plenty of guys clean being accurate and timely and none of them looked like Errol did tonight. It’s fair to call out something we’ve never seen a 35 year old man do before, especially to a bigger guy.

They don’t realize they kill their own arguments. They’ll say Bud is now the best of his time for beating Spence, a guy they’re now saying is trash

What people have to realize is past fights don’t matter and triangle theories throw that shyt out too. The reason why I was so confident leading up to this fight was the styles. Spence style is too difficult to conquer Crawford’s style. Spence not this monster puncher like people kept saying. So take away his jab and it’s a wrap. Not just anyone can do this but again Bud is SPECIAL

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
let me stop my ranting and raving for min

spence was good...but that boy taxed his body to the point of no return...crawford put additional mileage on it...honestly spence should really think hard about continuing fighting...going to 154 might be a mistake...imagine if he faced canelo like nikkas were trying to will into existence...he wont beat canelo either...struggle stamina slowed down canelo...this fight is off the table for real
He should fight Keith and go from there. I think he still has a few good fights in him. His corner needs to watch him carefully though.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
let me stop my ranting and raving for min

spence was good...but that boy taxed his body to the point of no return...crawford put additional mileage on it...honestly spence should really think hard about continuing fighting...going to 154 might be a mistake...imagine if he faced canelo like nikkas were trying to will into existence...he wont beat canelo either...struggle stamina slowed down canelo...this fight is off the table for real
One more farewell fight in his hometown against some jobber and call it a career.

He made his money ,go enjoy it . Nothing at 54 is worth it atm for him to jeopardize his health.

Canelo shouldn’t happen
He won’t fight Charlo
And Tsyzu isn’t a money fight .

Last edited:

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
For real. And judging from the rest of the fight, Spence only got that first one because Crawford gave it to him in order to see what his opening gameplan was.

It's possible, but he wasn't getting hit by anything he couldn't see. He was just getting hit by punches he wasn't sure how to react to. Going with that pressure style is a gamble, because it assumes the opponent won't figure out how to manage range, angles, and timing. Crawford pieced together what Spence's approach was going to be, and attacked accordingly. Spence never adjusted.
I mean, in his defense, if a nikka is rocking you with a jab, not much you can do about that:pachaha:.

Winston

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Skill-wise and physically Crawford has always been above Spence, but it looked like Spence could have had a free shot on Crawford's chin and he wouldn't have done anything. That's what I don't get.

Didnt have to leave first gear physically or mentally. Straight little bro'd him.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was talking about the damage to his face. I’ve never seen any of his opponents look like that. Errol was swelling from round 2.

He was getting hit clean and hard with counters. Spence is tougher than anyone Bud faced so he was determined to come forward and get busted up. Simple.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Skill-wise and physically Crawford has always been above Spence, but it looked like Spence could have had a free shot on Crawford's chin and he wouldn't have done anything. That's what I don't get.

Didnt have to leave first gear physically or mentally. Straight little bro'd him.
Two different Fighter's basically..

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
For real. And judging from the rest of the fight, Spence only got that first one because Crawford gave it to him in order to see what his opening gameplan was.

It's possible, but he wasn't getting hit by anything he couldn't see. He was just getting hit by punches he wasn't sure how to react to. Going with that pressure style is a gamble, because it assumes the opponent won't figure out how to manage range, angles, and timing. Crawford pieced together what Spence's approach was going to be, and attacked accordingly. Spence never adjusted.
Spence RARELY adjusts & that's been the knock on him. All he basically does is keep doing the same thing but harder. It worked till he ran into an elite fighter with power

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
I only pay attention to boxing when big names are fighting but are bud and Spence really cool like that? Seems like he could have really took it there with dude and had him laid tf out a lot earlier

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Sugar Hill Steward is really who people think Derrick James is as a trainer tbh.

Steward's premier fighter would not have that bad of fundamentals.
I agree that James is overrated, but so is Spence.

Listenin to this press confe, pride is gonna make remarch amd someone needs to stop that