7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Oh I grew up watching Tyson ppvs, kid. Pernell Whitaker tried to make a comeback on Friday night fights...Kellerman was marking out hard...his shoulder went out in the fight.
im flabbergasted you dared to question MY boxing takes? my nikka are you fukking serious :gucci:

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Exactly they literally discredit Bud doing this. That means Spence beat a buncha scrubs and in then Bud beat another scrub thus Bud aint that great cause he aint beat prime Floyd lmfak
Thank you. We need to appreciate greatness when we see it. Spence is great, but Bud is even greater. That's all there is to it.:manny:

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya
spence was good...but that boy taxed his body to the point of no return...crawford put additional mileage on it

I’m concerned for his overall health.

People are ignoring the obvious but this can end very ugly if we’re not careful.

Wouldn’t mind a rematch but I don’t see how he answers the problems Bud causes and I don’t want him to have serious long term damage.

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
As a Spence fan, it hurt to have to bet against him but leading up to the fight, in every video I saw he just did not look like he was at his optimal health. He looked way smaller and he just had zero confidence and power behind those punches. At least, not what I'm used to seeing. Even when he was shadow boxing backstage before the fight, he looked scared as shyt. Ring rust does factor in a bit but Spence already knew this wasn't his fight to win.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm still tripping. This was big brother lil brother :snoop:

I don't wanna hear Spence as elite ever again

Yall have to chill with this, can't be both ways, if Spence is a bum like yall are low key saying then Crawford still has more work to do/weak opposition list at 35 years old.