7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
MFs can't just give folks their props and admit when they're wrong. Such feminine ass trait for a man to have. Spence was one win away from being undisputed and now he's a scrub? :dead:
Exactly they literally discredit Bud doing this. That means Spence beat a buncha scrubs and in then Bud beat another scrub thus Bud aint that great cause he aint beat prime Floyd lmfak

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Never got knocked down ever to getting dropped 3 times in one fight and saved by the ref, didn't even put a scratch on Bud

That's fukking wild. Spence mind must be going through it rn
Such a bittersweet moment for those of us who actually root for both fighters!! :gladbron: :sadcam:
I ain’t gonna lie. Bud never made anyone look like that before. Does give me Margarito-esque cause for pause. I don’t think he would do that Spence, at least I hope not.
Nah he's just THAT damn competitive.
Imma say it again, breh is ths only athlete I know of with a certified Jordan mentality.
Damn Crawford made me a believer tonight. I was really sleeping on him. That man can fight FIGHT :wow:
This is what I wantes to see most of all :mjcry:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
RIP Mr Smoke, he is the only one that used to come at me hard about being a Bud Stan. Boots gonna be a great fighter. But he not a special fighter either. Bud is in the class of SRL, Mayweather, Manny, etc…

SRL would beat Bud easily imo, Hearns and Floyd would beat him too. Bud would beat Manny rather easily though.

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Dominant performance by bud, but something about errol never looked right this fight. His punch resistance was the lowest I ever seen it and his timing looked terrible. Even when he landed it looked weak af. He was out of position footwork wise a lot of the fight, I attribute some of that to bud for sure.

The fish is delicious :wow:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
let me stop my ranting and raving for min

spence was good...but that boy taxed his body to the point of no return...crawford put additional mileage on it...honestly spence should really think hard about continuing fighting...going to 154 might be a mistake...imagine if he faced canelo like nikkas were trying to will into existence...he wont beat canelo either...struggle stamina slowed down canelo...this fight is off the table for real

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
@Knicksman20

My fellow Bud fan, what's your assessment of the fight?
What's good bro! I'm not a Bud fan but I called it how I saw it lol. This was a master performance by an elite fighter. Spence is a very flawed guy defensively but it took an elite fighter to make him pay & get him out of there. Props to Spence for still trying & not giving up. He'll always have my respect even though I'm sure he knew he was outgunned.

And respect to @patscorpio for doing the same. And we both took a lot of heat for calling out what we saw in the Porter/Garcia/Ugas fights

But I knew Bud was gonna carve him up with counters like a Thanksgiving turkey

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Allegedly he had a detached retina but Idk how true that is. It didn't look like it in that Ugas fight.
I'm a boxing casual so i don't know much about these guys. I do know they were billed as both being exceptional talents and getting hit by the same punch in the same way seemed odd to me.