7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When has Bud ever made anyone look like that? Especially a bigger man?

He’s caught plenty of guys clean being accurate and timely and none of them looked like Errol did tonight. It’s fair to call out something we’ve never seen a 35 year old man do before, especially to a bigger guy.

They don’t realize they kill their own arguments. They’ll say Bud is now the best of his time for beating Spence, a guy they’re now saying is trash

ShorttermCalmAnt-size_restricted.gif

:wow: This is how bad Bud whooped up on this man, ladies and gentlemen.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
That was a great stoppage by the ref too. That shyt was bordering on the very edge of possible long term serious brain damage. His team should have called it off before then. I don't think spence will ever be the same again. Mentally or physically. Much respect to him though. Dude kept fighting til the very end. Dude is a fukkin warrior.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Stop :mjlol: ......you were wrong. Just accept it.

Yeah... I knew that shyt was coming.

He beat the shyt outta Garcia after the accident. Broke Ugas face after the eye surgery.

Crawford is simply the better.

Oh and I don't wanna hear shyt about no good effort from Spence fans. Y'all was talking like Crawford was muhfukkin Sharmba Mitchell. Put some respect on that man name.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
This shows what kinda bum ass nikkas they are and they dont realize it lol.

Im literally at the fight and gave a bud fan props.

I said that how Bud wins will tell us if he is levels above and he clearly is.

If spence is trash than you are saying Bud is still
Mortal.
Time to change that avi buddy:francis:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
ive been to friday night fights...can you provide proof? i can...you didnt watch shyt..i said you didnt..be better..no more stanning
Oh I grew up watching Tyson ppvs, kid. Pernell Whitaker tried to make a comeback on Friday night fights...Kellerman was marking out hard...his shoulder went out in the fight.

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
These nikkas weird man.

nikkas talking like Errol is Jake paul and doing that simply discredits Bud even more. This how you know they intentions were shyt from the start
MFs can't just give folks their props and admit when they're wrong. Such feminine ass trait for a man to have. Spence was one win away from being undisputed and now he's a scrub? :dead:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Dominant performance by bud, but something about errol never looked right this fight. His punch resistance was the lowest I ever seen it and his timing looked terrible. Even when he landed it looked weak af. He was out of position footwork wise a lot of the fight, I attribute some of that to bud for sure.
Spence didnt even look right coming out.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
He’s caught plenty of guys clean being accurate and timely and none of them looked like Errol did tonight. It’s fair to call out something we’ve never seen a 35 year old man do before, especially to a bigger guy.
He has been on a stoppage streak since 2016. What are you talking about?

It is a consistent pattern of him figuring opponent out and piecing them up. Porter, who is about as sturdy as they come, suffered the same fate.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Dominant performance by bud, but something about errol never looked right this fight. His punch resistance was the lowest I ever seen it and his timing looked terrible. Even when he landed it looked weak af. He was out of position footwork wise a lot of the fight, I attribute some of that to bud for sure.
It was fukked

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
No, it wasn't. This was Mayweather Gatti :russ:
No just cause Bud fights like Hagler
Something about Bud reminds me of Marvin Hagler, especially that post-fight speech. Every fight is a dog fight to him.
Exactly, and Hagler would have been a much bigger deal if Sugar Ray wasn't around. There is no sugar ray right now so I think Crawford is going to be scary as fukk until age catches up with him.