7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You nikkas sound like them white boys y’all cry about in TLR

shyt is pathetic.
When has Bud ever made anyone look like that? Especially a bigger man?
Let's not do this.

You don't need to be Julian Jackson to take someone out. Clean punches will do that to a fighter. What works in Crawford's favour is that he is catching his opponent's between punches so that can't roll with or partially block them.

Just give credit where credit is due. We're seeing a generational talent at work.
He’s caught plenty of guys clean being accurate and timely and none of them looked like Errol did tonight. It’s fair to call out something we’ve never seen a 35 year old man do before, especially to a bigger guy.

This why good fights don't happen takes loke This is ridiculous
They don’t realize they kill their own arguments. They’ll say Bud is now the best of his time for beating Spence, a guy they’re now saying is trash

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
any round for spence outside of the first is wild

For real. And judging from the rest of the fight, Spence only got that first one because Crawford gave it to him in order to see what his opening gameplan was.

Serious question, does anyone know if Spence suffered from vision loss. He kept getting caught in the same way, but would never flinch. As if he couldn’t see it coming.

It's possible, but he wasn't getting hit by anything he couldn't see. He was just getting hit by punches he wasn't sure how to react to. Going with that pressure style is a gamble, because it assumes the opponent won't figure out how to manage range, angles, and timing. Crawford pieced together what Spence's approach was going to be, and attacked accordingly. Spence never adjusted.

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
i love how this fight showed who truly knows boxing

if you didn’t pick Crawford then you dont know shyt about boxing
You nikkas need to stop with this dumb shyt like ya never been wrong about fights.

Like I said, bud more humble in his win than a lot of you nikkas who ain’t never did shyt in ya life, but talk shyt online.

nikkas in here ain’t even buy the fight asking for links talking shyt, aye if u ain’t pay for the fight because you was broke then you ain’t allowed to talk shyt.

I’m off the patron and I’m bout to go get me some p*ssy to make myself feel better about watching my boy get his was washed :dead:

Gn ya

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Dominant performance by bud, but something about errol never looked right this fight. His punch resistance was the lowest I ever seen it and his timing looked terrible. Even when he landed it looked weak af. He was out of position footwork wise a lot of the fight, I attribute some of that to bud for sure.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Told ya'll the hand speed would be too much.

All the power in the world don't matter and is used against you when the other fighter constantly counters you with faster hands.

It’s much more than handspeed though. I will break it down later. Handspeed was not even one of the main factors. The jab nullifies hand speed. Boots is faster but Spence would have probably beat him.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
When has Bud ever made anyone look like that? Especially a bigger man?

He’s caught plenty of guys clean being accurate and timely and none of them looked like Errol did tonight. It’s fair to call out something we’ve never seen a 35 year old man do before, especially to a bigger guy.

They don’t realize they kill their own arguments. They’ll say Bud is now the best of his time for beating Spence, a guy they’re now saying is trash

This shows what kinda bum ass nikkas they are and they dont realize it lol.

Im literally at the fight and gave a bud fan props.

I said that how Bud wins will tell us if he is levels above and he clearly is.

If spence is trash than you are saying Bud is still
Mortal.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Wtf....I was watching Roy Jones, Hagler, Leonard, Tyson all the time. Lol. Used to watch Friday night fights and even Tuesday night fights when that crazy Butler cat sucker punched that evasive kid he was fighting and Teddy Atkas went crazy. He got arrested and all that shyt. Ended up being a murderer in the end.
ive been to friday night fights...can you provide proof? i can...you didnt watch shyt..i said you didnt..be better..no more stanning

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Can one of yall boxing brehs help me out?
Im trying to remember a boxing channel I ran across. It was just this one black dude talking about the lastest news in boxing.
He was a funny looking dude and talked kinda fast, voice kinda annoying.

Yall know who I'm talking about?

Edit: Found it, was showbizz adult
Found it, was Showbizz the audit

Last edited: