7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
Any Toronto brehs got any spots line up or does anyone know if you can share the showtime stream? $113 Canadian before taxes is a lot..

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Every counter puncher is the master of punching wizardry until they get socked in the mouth and start covering up 1/2 the round bc THEY'RE THE ONES NOT USED TO GETTING HIT.

Spence's "holes" are the cost of doing business. He's willing to take what his opponent dishes because he thinks his washing machine is bigger.

People overthinking this -- Spence is going to try to overwhelm Crawford, and I've seen nothing from Crawford that's going to prevent Spence from executing his game plan outside a counter KO. Even a knockdown won't stop Spence.
I've been saying this. I never said Spence wouldn't get hit he is an offensive minded fighter of course he gonna get hit hell he SHOULD be getting hit MORE than he does actually, eventually Crawford is gonna touch him but they act like Spence is gonna develop a glass jaw overnight. Crawford isn't a devastating puncher like that, outside of Brook(who was putting hands on him) and Avaneseyan he has shown more accumulative power than 1 punch power to think he just gonna catch Spence and stop him in the blink if an eye.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
First PPV I've bought in a while that I didn't immediately regret :mjgrin:

Screenshot-2023-07-29-at-3-40-29-PM.png

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
These Crawford fans need to post like Crawford has untapped levels to hide the fact they know he has a very tappable chin.

Spence has proven he's willing to die trying to crush the person opposite him in the ring. I don't believe Crawford is built to withstand the war it will take to win this fight.
Iv seen fighters get to Crawford chin to much for me to pick him over Spence.

BigBrown21

All Star
Daps
So fukking excited that this fight is finally going to happen. This is going to be lit, been wanting to see Errol vs. Terence for 5 years now.
I have won money betting on both guys in the past, but tonight I got my money on this dark skin nikka Crawford to TKO that lightskin nikka Spence.:demonic::ufdup:

Even though I am a light skin nikka.:mjcry:

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Superstar
Daps
Spence put 40k nikkas in ATT stadium lol

I was at the Ugas and Danny fight and them bytches were packed with nikkas and mexicans cheering on spence.

Spences PPV buys might not be amazing but when it comes to Jerrys world he brings bank

This why i feel all roads lead to Canelo vs Spence at ATT stadium
:leon: that fight would be bigger than this one

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
im over 40...i know i have to watch myself....cant be paying no 89 bucks or whatever to watch this on my big screen then be slumped on my comfortable ass couch...shorty thats coming through to my spot isnt going to like that lol

Same here/40 plus myself, I made a mistake and over did it with an edible I tried a bit before Wilder vs Fury 2. Didn't realize I did until I got amped up sometime during the fight. I Thought I was having a Red Foxx moment/read a book to calm down :mjlol: