7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
giphy-downsized-large.gif
Every counter puncher is the master of punching wizardry until they get socked in the mouth and start covering up 1/2 the round bc THEY'RE THE ONES NOT USED TO GETTING HIT.

Spence's "holes" are the cost of doing business. He's willing to take what his opponent dishes because he thinks his washing machine is bigger.

People overthinking this -- Spence is going to try to overwhelm Crawford, and I've seen nothing from Crawford that's going to prevent Spence from executing his game plan outside a counter KO. Even a knockdown won't stop Spence.
Lambos for the whole hood tonight!!!!

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
Spence's short area power is too much to game plan for. He hurts everyone through defensive guards and the tightest of angles. Crawford can't match that.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Every counter puncher is the master of punching wizardry until they get socked in the mouth and start covering up 1/2 the round bc THEY'RE THE ONES NOT USED TO GETTING HIT.

Spence's "holes" are the cost of doing business. He's willing to take what his opponent dishes because he thinks his washing machine is bigger.

People overthinking this -- Spence is going to try to overwhelm Crawford, and I've seen nothing from Crawford that's going to prevent Spence from executing his game plan outside a counter KO. Even a knockdown won't stop Spence.
Not throwing shots but you sound very casual this. Experienced great fighters are the ones that stay focused & cool under pressure. James Toney was the epitome of this & Bud's fight demeanor reminds me of this. It's how they're able to land their shots & win fights. And Spence can try to overwhelm him, but if he's not caculated & smart about the pressure he puts on, he'll get caught with something big

Bop Gun

Turn Me Loose, We Shall Overcome
Daps
Reppin
210 via 201
Spence gonna embarrass Crawford and all his fans who support him gonna do that heel turn. Any parents who signed their kids up to train at Bomac's gym gonna need a refund.

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

Daps
Spence gonna embarrass Crawford and all his fans who support him gonna do that heel turn. Any parents who signed their kids up to train at Bomac's gym gonna need a refund.
These Crawford fans really on one. Check the post above yours :russ:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Hopefully I can find a good stream and get some nice giffage for tonight like I did the tank fight :blessed:
6nMKcwN.gif
Tvnm9L4.gif

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

Daps
Not throwing shots but you sound very casual this. Experienced great fighters are the ones that stay focused & cool under pressure. James Toney was the epitome of this & Bud's fight demeanor reminds me of this. It's how they're able to land their shots & win fights. And Spence can try to overwhelm him, but if he's not caculated & smart about the pressure he puts on, he'll get caught with something big
Casual? LMAO

You're completely disregarding the fact Crawford has not proven he can take Spence's power, so your points are irrelevant to me. In fact, the benefit of the doubt is he can't take it because he's got wobbled by multiple boxers with 1/2 of Spence's power.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Casual? LMAO

You're completely disregarding the fact Crawford has not proven he can take Spence's power, so your points are irrelevant to me. In fact, the benefit of the doubt is he can't take it because he's got wobbled by multiple boxers with 1/2 of Spence's power.
Again you're sounding casual. I'm not exchanging with you anymore because you clearly don't know what you're talking about. And you'll be one those posters that disappears if Spence loses too lol