7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Black Miller

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Columbia, SC via Niagara Falls, NY
Well shyt, of brehs are flying across the country, and paying $350+ for tickets I guess I can pay $120 stream, fukk it.

No bars are playing this locally, which is a big surprise. Probably have to go to downtown or visit a boxing gym to watch

Word if you got the means support it but if not it's all good. I go to fights all the time and I wanted to catch Bud and Spence live separately but they made the fight so I kill 2 birds with one stone.

Dave and busters is showing it for $10 I believe.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
These Crawford fans need to post like Crawford has untapped levels to hide the fact they know he has a very tappable chin.

Spence has proven he's willing to die trying to crush the person opposite him in the ring. I don't believe Crawford is built to withstand the war it will take to win this fight.

Every counter puncher is the master of punching wizardry until they get socked in the mouth and start covering up 1/2 the round bc THEY'RE THE ONES NOT USED TO GETTING HIT.

Spence's "holes" are the cost of doing business. He's willing to take what his opponent dishes because he thinks his washing machine is bigger.

People overthinking this -- Spence is going to try to overwhelm Crawford, and I've seen nothing from Crawford that's going to prevent Spence from executing his game plan outside a counter KO. Even a knockdown won't stop Spence.

Casual? LMAO

You're completely disregarding the fact Crawford has not proven he can take Spence's power, so your points are irrelevant to me. In fact, the benefit of the doubt is he can't take it because he's got wobbled by multiple boxers with 1/2 of Spence's power.

I've been saying this. I never said Spence wouldn't get hit he is an offensive minded fighter of course he gonna get hit hell he SHOULD be getting hit MORE than he does actually, eventually Crawford is gonna touch him but they act like Spence is gonna develop a glass jaw overnight. Crawford isn't a devastating puncher like that, outside of Brook(who was putting hands on him) and Avaneseyan he has shown more accumulative power than 1 punch power to think he just gonna catch Spence and stop him in the blink if an eye.

Iv seen fighters get to Crawford chin to much for me to pick him over Spence.

9:00

Then why did Errol Spence out of his own mouth say he "rather take the easy route" and face Shawn Porter instead of Crawford?

Seems like Spence fans have more confidence in him, than he does in himself

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

Then why did Errol Spence out of his own mouth say he "rather take the easy route" and face Shawn Porter instead of Crawford?

You’re too stupid to even reply to.

The same reason Manny picked Spence over Bud how bout that

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State

Look man its fight day lets put this to bed. He took the easy route cause those guys was on PBC. He was even gonna take pac man away from you cause Arum didnt wanna give crawford the fight. What did crawford do after winning his belt in 2018. How many champion he fought at 147? Mans too late in his career not to be able to take control of who he fights man. Spence took that route and we here now. Its strap season tonight for that reason. Took the easy route and he coming to take the strap off crawford. THE PHONE BOOTH IS OPEN TONIGHT :demonic:

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps

I’m a fan of both bud and Spence, I want Spence to win and feel he will win, but if bud does win I won’t be upset.

Bro Spence coulda not took this fight, he made this fight happen. Both men clearly want this, let’s not act like either one of them is scared of the other.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
"We are unable to make this purchase. please check you are logged into google play."

What google got to do with this shyt :francis:

• Dap
Reactions: IVS