7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fight is very big IMHO when you consider neither dude is a total household name
This is purely anecdotal but my co-workers know Gervonta Davis, Deontay Wilder, Canelo, but not Crawford or Spence.
They are heavy into sports but super casual to boxing and MMA to hear they only know of the big names talked about in mainstream sports media.
I was a little surprised because I thought both were at least at the Davis/Wilder level.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
IS there some magic I need to do to purchase the fight? I'm trying to click the order now button on the showtime site and it redirects me to a blank page :francis:

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
First PPV I've bought in a while that I didn't immediately regret :mjgrin:

Screenshot-2023-07-29-at-3-40-29-PM.png
Cant get the order link to work on my network :francis:

Black Miller

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Columbia, SC via Niagara Falls, NY
Just landed in Vegas earlier this morning and bought my ticket. Super excited- me and my lady going.

I waited until prices dropped from that 700 plus for the nosebleeds. I got 2 tickets for $737 and some change. In section 225.

Just looking for a great fight. Very excited. I'm predicting a Bud win but I'm probably gonna bet on a draw since the odds is so crazy. Spence can win by decision if his work rate and punch resistance holds up.

I'm curious to see how Bud adjusts to the pressure and if he punches within the exchanges to land something crazy.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Just landed in Vegas earlier this morning and bought my ticket. Super excited- me and my lady going.

I waited until prices dropped from that 700 plus for the nosebleeds. I got 2 tickets for $737 and some change. In section 225.

Just looking for a great fight. Very excited. I'm predicting a Bud win but I'm probably gonna bet on a draw since the odds is so crazy. Spence can win by decision if his work rate and punch resistance holds up.

I'm curious to see how Bud adjusts to the pressure and if he punches within the exchanges to land something crazy.
Lol i paid resell i aint wanna risk traveling cross country to end up shyt outta luck

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
Well shyt, of brehs are flying across the country, and paying $350+ for tickets I guess I can pay $120 stream, fukk it.

No bars are playing this locally, which is a big surprise. Probably have to go to downtown or visit a boxing gym to watch

Black Miller

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Columbia, SC via Niagara Falls, NY
Lol i paid resell i aint wanna risk traveling cross country to end up shyt outta luck
I done been to so many fights I always wait until the last minute ticketmaster and StubHub will have them on there. People get desperate and lower the price.

Only one it didn't happen was this tank vs hector Garcia fight earlier this year in DC. I waited but I still ended up paying like 240. It started creeping up the day of the fight which never happens.

Even with Floyd fights I been to the Guerrero and Logan Paul fight live bought both them the day before

Last edited:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Damn, yall in here really talkin bout "once Crawford catches him...." doubting Spence's chin like he ain't been caught flush his whole career by bigger punchers and still never went down. :mjgrin:

Its gon be quite the watch seeing some of yall reactions tonight when the spotlight is on :wow:

Which punchers Spence faced that are bigger punchers than Crawford?