7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@patscorpio is there a barfinder link for this fight? Gonna be stuck in a hotel in Rhode Island this weekend, I can order the shyt on my laptop but I can't change the inputs on the hotel tv smh

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
These Crawford fans need to post like Crawford has untapped levels to hide the fact they know he has a very tappable chin.

Spence has proven he's willing to die trying to crush the person opposite him in the ring. I don't believe Crawford is built to withstand the war it will take to win this fight.
People equate Crawford to Floyd for some reason and he's definitely not on that level. Or if he is he hasn't proven it yet, from all the average and subpar competition he has fought throughout his career, most of which he has fought down to. Bob Arum is the master of smoke and mirrors and he has masterfully matched Crawford

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
People equate Crawford to Floyd for some reason and he's definitely not on that level. Or if he is he hasn't proven it yet, from all the average and subpar competition he has fought throughout his career, most of which he has fought down to. Bob Arum is the master of smoke and mirrors and he has masterfully matched Crawford

Idk how dudes can he delusional and then talk like Spence is Rolly Romero.

I fukk with Spence cause he snatched nikkas belts one by one and then tolerated hoe shyt like fukking coin tosses to make this fight happen.

nikkas should be thanking Spence cause if it wasnt for him Bud would he fine fighting another nobody. Bud’s behavior is why i cant rock with him, boxing aside.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Not for the vets of The Ring. The ones like myself that think Bud will win & might even stop him are because of what I said below. We've seen the holes in his defense for years, pointed it out & it hasn't been corrected. Maybe he'll correct them for this fight & maybe he'll keep fighting the same way we've always seen him. But he gets hit clean multiple times every fight but the difference is he hasn't face a real counter puncher with legit power that'll make him pay like tonight

Great posting bro. I'll say this again that Spence is most vulnerable in exchanges/counters & this is where I think Crawford will catch him & hurt him at some point. This vid title is pure cap because he was in no way rocked but it shows for the most part what I said. A lot of us vets in the Ring have said this about him for years but the fan boys always call it "hate" lol

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Spence did better than Canelo during the pandemic
Spence put 40k nikkas in ATT stadium lol

I was at the Ugas and Danny fight and them bytches were packed with nikkas and mexicans cheering on spence.

Spences PPV buys might not be amazing but when it comes to Jerrys world he brings bank

This why i feel all roads lead to Canelo vs Spence at ATT stadium

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
Not for the vets of The Ring. The ones like myself that think Bud will win & might even stop him are because of what I said below. We've seen the holes in his defense for years, pointed it out & it hasn't been corrected. Maybe he'll correct them for this fight & maybe he'll keep fighting the same way we've always seen him. But he gets hit clean multiple times every fight but the difference is he hasn't face a real counter puncher with legit power that'll make him pay like tonight
Every counter puncher is the master of punching wizardry until they get socked in the mouth and start covering up 1/2 the round bc THEY'RE THE ONES NOT USED TO GETTING HIT.

Spence's "holes" are the cost of doing business. He's willing to take what his opponent dishes because he thinks his washing machine is bigger.

People overthinking this -- Spence is going to try to overwhelm Crawford, and I've seen nothing from Crawford that's going to prevent Spence from executing his game plan outside a counter KO. Even a knockdown won't stop Spence.