7/13/24 DAZN: Jaron Boots Ennis vs David Avanesyan (IBF Welterweight Title)

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Yeah, he was cooking with the body work ( :dame: ). I just don't know that I like the idea of willingly chilling in the pocket against someone who thinks they're a live dog. Doing that against someone that's looking to put you down like Bud is definitely not smart.

Yeah like I was saying earlier, dude needs to switch up because while the body blows were effective, man's was a tough tin can. It could have ended a few times and honestly, ole boy could have gotten slumped before the 2nd round.

Either ring rust from Boots or trash capitalising. Ain't no way the shyt should have been somewhat close near the end until that sudden KO.

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Eddie Hearn just said he wants a unification at 147 first then Crawford. So it looks like the plan
Idk how he gonna do that. stannionis and barrios are with PBC. They got fights already locked in for later this year. Vergil Ortiz at 154 or bud would be fights he can make later for this year realistically for boots.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yeah like I was saying earlier, dude needs to switch up because while the body blows were effective, man's was a tough tin can. It could have ended a few times and honestly, ole boy could have gotten slumped before the 2nd round.

Either ring rust from Boots or trash capitalising. Ain't no way the shyt should have been somewhat close near the end until that sudden KO.
Wasn't close at all:mjtf:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Idk how he gonna do that. stannionis and barrios are with PBC. They got fights already locked in for later this year. Vergil Ortiz at 154 or bud would be fights he can make later for this year realistically for boots.

Brian Norman Jr called Boots out, so there's that