7/13/24 DAZN: Jaron Boots Ennis vs David Avanesyan (IBF Welterweight Title)

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why? Because it's competition and Ennis was the mandatory. He would've gotten a win over a young top contender, millions of dollars and continued activity. And it wouldn't have disrupted his move up to 154.
Nah no way dude

You only got 3-4 fights left in your career

You don’t take any smaller bags in business once you hit the elite bag, unless you are hunting for legacy (undisputed)

He was king of 147, Boots offers nothing and nobody was offering the dollars or fight wouldve happened

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't really fukk with this nygga Boots man. Every time I take the time to tune in, he's having an underwhelming fight with a bum. He looks like a clown. He ain't it.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Probably in the minority but I'm not impressed with Boots. He's never been in a 50/50 fight & his best wins are against guys that moved up from 140. When he fights someone his size that can crack, we'll see what he's made of. I said this since I saw him fight Samurai (and I said this about Spence for years) for a guy they're anointing as "elite" he gets hit way too clean & too much. It's a matter of time before someone drops or clips him.

Bud would dice him up & stop him

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah the fight could have gone left a few times, but my man's was fukking that midsection up :damn:

Yeah, he was cooking with the body work ( :dame: ). I just don't know that I like the idea of willingly chilling in the pocket against someone who thinks they're a live dog. Doing that against someone that's looking to put you down like Bud is definitely not smart.