[7/13/19] All Elite Wrestling: Fight For The Fallen

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
No, because constantly bytching about another company is petty AF. They have their own fed and thrown numerous shots in the past. They already made this much of an Impact on wrestling; Just shut the fukk up and let your product speak for itself. :comeon:
Nobody said this to ECW when they were on their alternative shyt :manny:

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Last 3 matches made up for the shytty undercard

Omega vs CIMA lived up to my expectations, its one of the best matches of the year imo :salute:

Omega finally got to show out, he was weighed down by Old man Jericho and the 6 man tag

Fyter Fest was still a better free show

Last edited:

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
Show was solid , there are some minor bugs to work out, but it's good they are willing to take some risks and it will pay off long term, extreme rules has potential too and we should eat this weekend overall, I think it's good that there is competition that is gonna make everyone step up and help the business as a whole

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
They're three shows in and I already can't muster the motivation to watch their product.

I dunno...i hope they do well...but a lot of it is so corny and so-so to me.

Omega has lost so much of what made him compelling in Japan.

It ain't about WWE vs AEW to me...WWE is complete unwatchable trash that I will never watch again. Never.

But I don't need AEW to fill that void cause I've got NJPW. Why watch souped up indie shyt when I've got the G1? :umad:

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Gotta be honest about this women’s division, it makes WWE’s look like Stardom :pachaha:

To be fair though, WWE is just stacked with talent everywhere. They just don't know how to utilize people properly.

Everyone's got their strengths and weaknesses. Allie is clearly more of a personality instead of a wrestler, as she proved in TNA. Same with Brandi. Nyla Rose is green but I can see the argument for signing someone that's her size. I do like the Japanese women they've brought in, they're really fun to watch.