[7/13/19] All Elite Wrestling: Fight For The Fallen

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
They're three shows in and I already can't muster the motivation to watch their product.

I dunno...i hope they do well...but a lot of it is so corny and so-so to me.

Omega has lost so much of what made him compelling in Japan.

It ain't about WWE vs AEW to me...WWE is complete unwatchable trash that I will never watch again. Never.

But I don't need AEW to fill that void cause I've got NJPW. Why watch souped up indie shyt when I've got the G1? :umad:

He doesn't have the elite workers to bounce off of like he did in NJPW. He still has the sauce imo but there isn't anyone at AEW on his level or better.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
He doesn't have the elite workers to bounce off of like he did in NJPW. He still has the sauce imo but there isn't anyone at AEW on his level or better.

He is completely swagless and just does not come off as a star.

Moxley completely overshadows him.

I don't even know how much his heart is in it anyway. He barely wrestles, is in bad shape compared to his main event run in Japan and seems to care more about video games. Even Cody's average ass is outshining him.

Freestyle Phantom3.0

Habitual Line Stepper
Daps
To me, just like Fyter Fest, the show was good, not great, served it's purpose as a filler until All Out, good promotion as well as they addressed gun violence, had some of the Jaguars players at the game, nice crowd, really nothing to seriously complain about. For the flaws that AEW has and they do have some flaws, it's actually amazing that they're even receving this much coverage considering they're a company that's been operating for 6 months.

This. People will bytch and complain about WWE 24/7, then criticize a show if it isn’t WM17 caliber. It was a free show for the most part and had a ton of great matches. Very odd.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
it really was their weakest show
but it's still a house show to me

and that Hangman Page match didnt gain his momentum as a top star, He's just wack as fukk to me
All Out is going to expose Page unless mayor fukkery is planned around that match. With Jericho involved it's going to have to be. Page having to cover for the Washed Of Jericho?:mjlol:

Homer Simpson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I only saw the last match and it was horrible. Reminded me of a triple h match. It was twice as long as it should have been and was boring