[7/13/19] All Elite Wrestling: Fight For The Fallen

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
That petty bytching was not needed whatsoever. They gotta stop being butt hurt over some counter programming. It's not that serious!

It really made them look salty as all hell and yall know I could give a shyt about any of these companies. The fact remains that WWE was like :manny:fukk it EVOLVE on the network since we already fukked them to the point of soreness. Kenny on Twitter whining like a broken down IG THOT about the situation when in reality, nobody checking for EVOLVE in 2019 :mjtf:.

All around bad look for AEW from making a fundraiser show into a competitor stance.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
It really made them look salty as all hell and yall know I could give a shyt about any of these companies. The fact remains that WWE was like :manny:fukk it EVOLVE on the network since we already fukked them to the point of soreness. Kenny on Twitter whining like a broken down IG THOT about the situation when in reality, nobody checking for EVOLVE in 2019 :mjtf:.

All around bad look for AEW from making a fundraiser show into a competitor stance.

I'm saying! It's not like anyone was going to watch Evolve anyways. All eyes are on them so why should they give a shyt. :heh:

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
You guys are miserable. :russ: Good thing I don't have to read your constant bytching in WWE show threads anymore.

Unfortunately I'll have to read it in the All Out thread on 8/31. See you all there. :salute:

Some of these same dudes nickpicking AEW to death gleefully sit through 5 hours a week of WWE's garbage. :coffee:

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Some of these same dudes nickpicking AEW to death gleefully sit through 5 hours a week of WWE's garbage. :coffee:
They still complain about WWE too. :laff: That company is trash and no one argues otherwise, but they are still there to watch every show.

At least there is decades of brainwashing there to somewhat justify why they still watch that, but this is a new company of rasslers that people here clearly do not like, yet they can't turn away. It's really a weird use of their time.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Show was good. I enjoyed it. Best part of the weekend. Worst part was just earlier when I walked into the hotel and failed to attempt the game winning shot with some woman I saw outside with her friend. Jacksonville not known for its women, that's if they are 100% women out here, so there aren't many elite looking ones. Got me sitting over here looking out the window and reevaluating my life choice. Let me see what movies are on. :francis: