[7/13/19] All Elite Wrestling: Fight For The Fallen

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches

Khan planned the steup after an episode of South Park :snoop:

It's not a bad setup at all. I'd like to see them do more occasional Amphitheater shows when TV starts, since it gives everything a different look and feel.

Being inspired to do it after watching an old South Park episode on wrestling is stupid though. Validates everything I've thought about Tony Khan being a money mark who's in over his head trying to run a wrestling promotion. It's gone well so far, hopefully that doesn't change in the future.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Brandi Rhodes smh:mjlol:

you lol at Brandi Rhodes.
incliding her being in a match with.
a lady whose character possesses.
the attitude you, me, and every man wishes every woman had in Allie breh.
stop it.

it's a dream match of kayfabe shoot black dream girl meets the attitude of a woman in a white woman. Who is a complete figment of every guy alive's primitive imagination.
Who will never exist.

Art Barr

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
They're three shows in and I already can't muster the motivation to watch their product.

I dunno...i hope they do well...but a lot of it is so corny and so-so to me.

Omega has lost so much of what made him compelling in Japan.

It ain't about WWE vs AEW to me...WWE is complete unwatchable trash that I will never watch again. Never.

But I don't need AEW to fill that void cause I've got NJPW. Why watch souped up indie shyt when I've got the G1? :umad:
It’s the legitimate fight atmosphere that NJPW has where EVERYONE is over as a competitor. AEW is really highlighting just how good they are in Japan at presentation

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Khan planned the steup after an episode of South Park :snoop:

It's not a bad setup at all. I'd like to see them do more occasional Amphitheater shows when TV starts, since it gives everything a different look and feel.

Being inspired to do it after watching an old South Park episode on wrestling is stupid though. Validates everything I've thought about Tony Khan being a money mark who's in over his head trying to run a wrestling promotion. It's gone well so far, hopefully that doesn't change in the future.

who cares where you get inspiration from as long as it turns out good? the setup was great

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You could say Cody has now been iinvolved in the best match on every card they have done, he’s on a good run.

The Young Bucks had their best AEW match with them too, as it more balanced between story and moves. A good mixture. I wish they got to finish their promo at the end though as was enjoying that, but the end segment ended up being interesting too.

Rest of the show didn’t thrill me to be honest, it was cool but that match stood out.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The match with Darby Allen was pretty cool too, decent match, I like that Chairman shyt, personally I wish they ran with it and made him into a sinister mothefukker that comes and blasts people with chairs around the head on the odd occasion but doubt that will happen lol.