682 years after his death, they tryna cancel Mansa Musa

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
U people want us to ignore this shyt until we get another ult right situation

You're highlighting the problem with the circle jerk that this thread is and will continue to be.

There are men bringing these counterarguments directly to the women on Twitter, there are other men complaining about it on the coli and dropping facts here, effectively preaching to the choir.

personaguy

All Star
Daps
You're highlighting the problem with the circle jerk that this thread is and will continue to be.

There are men bringing these counterarguments directly to the women on Twitter, there are other men complaining about it on the coli and dropping facts here, effectively preaching to the choir.

It more about bringing attention to black men that we are being targeted and slandered increasingly

Undefined187

Banned
Daps
Exactly

People cant seem to understand that the european created an entirely new form of slavery(chattel slavery) when they started stealing africans

The servitude that existed before that in africa was nowhere near as bad

Come on man. I’m from Ghana and if you see how a ‘house boy’ or ‘house girl’ is treated in 2019 you wouldn’t be saying this.

These people did not have any agency over their own lives.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
It more about bringing attention to black men that we are being targeted and slandered increasingly

This isn't news to anyone on the Coli, the focus should be on solutions instead of "look at what they doing now"

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Come on man. I’m from Ghana and if you see how a ‘house boy’ or ‘house girl’ is treated in 2019 you wouldn’t be saying this.

How are they treated.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
You cannot be a wealthy nation when you depend on slave trading

Ask Sparta
Ask Rome

Undefined187

Banned
Daps
I’m actually disgusted with this thread. Slave apologists actually defending a man who was involved in a system that was a precursor to the Atlantic Slave trade.

fukk him and fukk you if you’re defending him. I have no time for slave owners whether they’re white, black or Arab.

Undefined187

Banned
Daps

People are saying because it was a domestic form of slavery it wasn’t that bad. I’m saying in Ghana in 2019 there are children from poor families who work as domestic ‘servants’.

These kids are slaves in all but name. Do you think it was better 6-700 years ago?

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
I think these black feminists want everything black to be about women and worshipping black women

Didn’t someone say part of the reason slave trade came to Ghana was cause the matriarchy let the white Man in and was putting down black men?