682 years after his death, they tryna cancel Mansa Musa

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
I hope a real African is cast as Mansa Musa if Coogler does decide to make the movie. :troll:. Matter of fact it has to be an actual Mandinka speaking actor:mjpls:
I just hope they speak real mandigo in the movie. none of those fake nigerian or southern african accent that is use to pass as standard african accent like in Will Smith in that NFL movie :scust:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
We give the Devil power by acknowledging that he exists.
Let's celebrate ourselves without giving a shyt what cacs have to say..

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Slavery was always bad. There’s just different levels. Regular slavery in ancient civilizations was like being in a minimum security prison. Still sucked for most people. Chattel slavery in the US was like being in a Jewish concentration camp. Obviously worse and much more dehumanizing.
Why are you quoting me repeating what i just said?

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Mansa Musa was in rulership during the middle ages, in a time where the vast majority of slaves in the world were caucazoid. Maybe his female "slaves" were actually PAWGS...and he was selling and trading them like POGS
full

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Also Slaves =/= Servants

Caucazoid Neo-Liberals and their pets (such as the tweeter in question) HIStorians and people with obvious agendas love to obfuscate and conflate these two terms.

There is nothing wrong with being servant in a certain context. 99.9% of the modern world is in servitude at varying levels.

If you're someones employee, you're a servant pretty much. That was one of the old world definitions of "servant", what we call an employee today. But the term has multiple meanings, context is always important.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If they do want to cast an American, I wouldn't mind Nate Parker playing Mansa Musa. Good actor and he actually looks kind of Mandinka
lol Nate Parker career was practically destroyed a few years ago when they found out he had a rape charge in the past. Don't need that energy on this project breh.