682 years after his death, they tryna cancel Mansa Musa

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Notice the narrative is "he sold black women and girls" as if he specifically targeted them. If he sold slaves why wouldn't Male slaves be included? :mjpls:

Im assuming because her cited source said "slave girls". Still doesnt mean the man doesnt deserve a movie. Why people would want to produce sterilized movies when art imitates reality makes no sense to me. We are supposed to have well rounded characters. People are human and non-binary in the sense of being All Good vs All Evil.

A Muslim ruler in that time period (not just Africa) is likely to have had slaves.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I been said that these bedwenches need to be neutered like dogs. They are another branch of white supremacy and they must not reproduce for the sake of black humanity to thrive.
My nikka. :gucci:

You're talking about sterilizing black women because of a difference in opinion. Like their bloodline wont just end up lily white like Diana Ross and others. Like theyre the only thing upholding white supremacy and white supremacy is gonna just collapse without them.

Yall really doing too damn much. Im done with the internet for today. :hubie:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The majority of his wealth came from humans demand for salt. They found it could preserve food and it skyrocketed like microsoft did to the world. Everyone uses salt today.

He had indentured servants not plantation slaves.

Yup stuff like salt, gold, cotton and rice, etc., made the Mansas rich but the thing that made then extremely wealthy was the collection of taxes.

Mali literally sat on the crossroad of trade between the forest belt people in West Africa (modern day Guinea, Sierra Leone, Liberia, Ivory Coast, Ghana, Togo, Benin and Nigeria) and North Africa (modern day Morocco, Algeria and Tunisia). The Mansas literally taxed all trade caravans that came through their territory. Eventually Mali just became the midpoint of all trade that the Mande people controlled. That trade started long before the Mansas and Mali ever existed. It actually started during the Empire of ancient Ghana and likely even before then by another Mande people called the Soninke. They had multiple trade cities in the Sahel and one was called Tichitt Walata.

1a57ae21d5de1f4b932efe2ad7f905fd7708a053.gif

The Story of Africa| BBC World Service

afd75a0fd1b820e1ddb038f4b7b987b9.jpg

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Black Feminists are the guard dogs of white supremacy. Their sole existence is to keep black males in check and promote chaos between the opposite genders of the black community. Nikkas been tellin ya'll this for years but u muthafukkas never listened.

:coffee:

I agree Shea Butter Twitter is EVIL