682 years after his death, they tryna cancel Mansa Musa

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Got them feeling comfortable :mjpls: but the pushback is strong

I Read the replies

Isn’t it ironic how they say we talk shyt about Bw to ww

But they gave that WW the greenlight to spit WS rhetoric

What patriarchy system has BM established here, a good bit of African societies had women doing legislation and leading and still do.

We don’t want power to be the white man, we want power to be left alone

It is the other POC men who are rising and have more power than we do and they’ve been shytting on us forever

ATownD19

The Black King You Love To Hate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Universe
Sons for sale - child slavery in Ghana

10 years old but still relevant today. How exactly am I 'trolling'?

This article is from 2007. You're conflating child labor, human trafficking, the transatlantic slave trade, and ancient african slave practices all in one. These things are not interchangeable by a long shot. You're trying to may a point that isn't coherent and are being deceptive (aka trolling). You tried though :ehh:

Undefined187

Banned
Daps
This article is from 2007. You're conflating child labor, human trafficking, the transatlantic slave trade, and ancient african slave practices all in one. These things are not interchangeable by a long shot. You're trying to may a point that isn't coherent and are being deceptive (aka trolling). You tried though :ehh:

Slavery is a pretty simple concept to understand. Does the person in question have agency over their own life? Can they refuse to work? Can they leave and move elsewhere etc.

Making declarations with no evidence doesn't make you intelligent, it in fact demonstrates the opposite.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I will gladly tell them to direct their energy to g
Got them feeling comfortable :mjpls: but the pushback is strong

:mjlol::mjlol:
:gucci:
the sheer stupidity of that sentence. My god. It's so stupid I can only laugh at it to not yell at her.

generic-username

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
I am glad you stated an actual Mandinka, because Africa is a continent and most Africans are not from Mali. Actually an an African American possible could be cast as Mandinka, because a large percentage of African Americans have Mande ancestry. However, for purposes for purposes of conveying proper historical context they need to cast a Malinke/Mandinka/Mande person in that role.
No an African American can not be cast as a Mandinka because just like how a Black Brit or African can't portray a historical Black American figure because they can't relate/understand the AA experience (Jim Crow, segregation, etc etc) an African American with Mandinka ancestry still can not relate to being a Mandinka because he does not understand the culture of the people.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
These bedwenches are agents of white supremacy :unimpressed:

Two years ago they cheered when a mixed woman married a British prince, from a family who ACTUALLY benefited from slavery, now they trying to cancel a black king when everyone who took Intro to Black Studies knows he controlled the gold and salt trade. And Ancient Mali, Ghana and Songhai fell before the Transatlantic Slave Trade picked up which was a contributing factor to its proliferation through Africa in the first place. Alot of the Empires had fallen. Mansa Musa lived in the late 1200s, early 1300s. That’s a good 125 years before the slave trade kicked off. Now of course there was SOME slave trade. Every ancient civilization had it (Rome, Greece, Egypt, China, India). Only one race eventually turned it into a global industry though :unimpressed:

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Seriously how dare they even disrespect one of the GOAT Black men in human history that shook the world... That SOME of us even descend from or even come from the SAME ethnic group.:dahell: Anyone attacking Mansa Musa is a White Supremacists. Dude literally was a altruistic for Black people if you read up on him, EVEN non-Muslim Black people. Black women can freaking own property, land, be school teachers, etc, etc.:mindblown: During his time and didn't even need to where a hijab.

They’re disgusting. That’s all I got :hubie:

Mansa was the GOAT of his time.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Exactly

People cant seem to understand that the european created an entirely new form of slavery(chattel slavery) when they started stealing africans

The servitude that existed before that in africa was nowhere near as bad

Slavery was always bad. There’s just different levels. Regular slavery in ancient civilizations was like being in a minimum security prison. Still sucked for most people. Chattel slavery in the US was like being in a Jewish concentration camp. Obviously worse and much more dehumanizing.