66% of console owners prefer physical copies of (2021 update: Sony reports sales are 66% digital)

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When i play 2k sometimes my wifi doesnt connect right away (or sometimes it just wont be connected cuz i move my ps4 a lot) and since my 2k is online digital i always get an error message saying sony cant verify whether i own the game and wont let me play it

So i have to go through the process of connecting my shyt back up which is annoying as fukk when the dumb ass system should either not exist or be able to tell i bought this fukkin game off the store

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
When i play 2k sometimes my wifi doesnt connect right away (or sometimes it just wont be connected cuz i move my ps4 a lot) and since my 2k is online digital i always get an error message saying sony cant verify whether i own the game and wont let me play it

So i have to go through the process of connecting my shyt back up which is annoying as fukk when the dumb ass system should either not exist or be able to tell i bought this fukkin game off the store

You Should Be Hardwired Into Your Console Way More Consistent Connection

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I wish their was a filter in more fighting games to show people's connection so I could avoid WiFi users like the plague

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps

make your ps4 your home console in settings